Chapter 2

We see (Y/N) inside a building as he yawns.

(Y/N): For fucks sake it's to damn early for this.

We see (Y/N) wearing a outfit that seems more military and soldier like which seems uncomfortable. We see him with a group of soldiers in a carrier truck, murmurs and talking were among the group the mission that (Y/N) was hired for was a scouting mission his mission was just to join the mission's scouting team and see what's there.

Guard: So what's the name for this place?

Guard: Report called it Charington. Not much is known we know there's some, not much grimm is there. It used to be part of some big thing. Rumors of bandits used to live there.

(Y/N) looked out the window seeing the vast forests and some destroyed trees, he felt for his swords as he felt them he sighed. He looked around most of these soldiers seemed to seen their fair share of grimm but they don't seem to be actually compensated to be good fighters.

The truck then stopped the creeping of the wheels making noise when coming to a stop.

Driver: We're here.

The driver had a gruff voice as the truck's opened they could all walk out. They started walking out one at a time as once (Y/N) got out he saw the desalination of the area. It looked like the area got hit by a Tsar bomba but a more miniatures size.

Soldier: Oma...

Soldier: Shit...looks like someone wanted this place to disappear.

Soldier: They did a pretty good job then.

(Y/N) looks at the distance seeing some grimm out in the distance.

(Y/N): Grimm. Can't fully tell what they are yet though.

The soldiers heard him as he said it.

Soldier: How many?

(Y/N): I'd say about... five or six...? Give or take I can't see that far for grimm. I'd say it's about two to one and a half mile away? Give or take.

Soldier: Fuck.

The soldiers look in the distance seeing the grimm.

Solider: Oh fuck me right in the ass.

Soldier: There on the mission route so we're gonna have to kill them all, so let's get it over with.

As the group started walking towards the grimm the atmosphere of the soldiers was filled with a bit of dread and anticipation. (Y/N) sighed as all the soldiers were pretty antsy.

Some times passed as the soldiers and (Y/N) were hiding in the bushes and behind trees, the grimm were beowolves and boarbatusk.

Soldier: Now.

(Y/N) and the soldiers then jump out of the bushes and rush at the grimm, they take there weapons out as (Y/N) takes out Sin and commandment as he seemingly appears behind a beowolf as his head falls off from its body. Some of the soldiers goes for the melee while the rest started shooting. One then gets hit by a claw of a beowolf losing his aura, as another soldier then used a spear to stab it in the head killing it. The rest of the soldiers then shot the rest. Some of the soldiers then went to the injured soldier.

Soldier: Shit! You good?!

Soldier: Yeah...Yeah I'm fine just need to restore my aura...

The soldiers then sat down, taking a breather as (Y/N) was against a tree leaning on it as he yawns.

(Y/N): By Oum I'm tired.

A soldier looked at (Y/N) with a bit of rage.

Soldier: You know it would really help us out if you could kill more of those!