Leila Ouahabi x reader (smut)

You are out with Leila and the blue side of Manchester, celebrating Alann's birthday. Despite playing for the reds, you get along with all her teammates pretty good, then quickly welcoming you as Leila introduced you to them when she joined City last summer.

She got many offers from clubs all around Europe but for once she wanted to finally live in the same city as you, after being long-distance for a year.

"And Y/N, when will you put on the prober Manchester tricot?" Lauren jokes. "I definitely think that you need glasses.I've been playing for the right team since I was 17". You went from Germany to England at the age of 17, leaving your family and friends behind but not regretting anything. In two years you have managed to achieve so much, being nominated as a Balon d'or winner at just 19.

Leila smiles at your interactions with her team mates and teasing you by putting her hand on your thigh.You don't see her intention behind her action and simply run your hand over her arm, tracing her tattoos with your fingers.

"I think you would look really cute in blue" Leila joins Lauren and smirks at you. "Leila is right for once". Vicky winks at you. Between all of Leila's teammates, you get along with Vicky the best. You often hang out with her in your free time and Vicky often joins you and Leila going out.

Leila knows that you're just friends and that you would never spent a minute thinking about cheating on her but she still feels how the jealousy rises in her body, every time you interact with Vicky.

She slips her hand further down, stopping just before your pussy. You rise your eyebrow at her and Leila smiles at you innocently. She loves teasing you in any way possible, so you're well aware of the fact that it's gonna be a very long evening.

And you're right. Leila uses every given moment to tease you. Sometimes by "accidentally" touching your growing heat or biting her full lips and showing her dominance in little things, like ordering food for you or in general speaking for you. These tiny things may be invisible to the others but both of you know the affect it has on you.

"What got into you baby?" You ask Leila in a quiet moment, leaning more to her and showing of your deep neckline which is decorated by multiple necklaces which Leila gifted you over the last year. She visibly gulps but Leila is able to collect herself rather quickly. "Just showing you who you belong to and who's only able to make you feel like this". Just as she finishes her sentence, she presses her index finger at your click.

it takes you completely by surprise and you have to cover up your moan by a caught. "Wanna head to mine, so that you can show me how you can make me feel?". You look up at her innocently and start grinding against her finger a little bit. "If you think you can handle it, then sure" She winks and you laugh at her cockiness. "Bet".

You say your goodbyes to the others and quickly drive to your apartment. Leila teases you the whole ride long, touching herself while telling you,between her beautiful moans, that you need to focus on the road. You barely reach your room when Leila has you pressed against your wall and has your lips captured in a bruising kiss.

You tuck on her hair and push her even closer if it's possible. "Please Leila" You moan out when she starts biting and licking your neck, leaving your favourite spot out. "I got media day tomorrow, so don't leave any marks" You try to say between moans.

"You got makeup for that hermoso". She moves back to your lips and puts her leg between yours. You grind on her leg and try to get any friction, being pretty sure that you're already tripping.

"Please I need you so so much" You whine and tuck at her top. She breaks the kiss to remove both of your tops and moves to your breasts, leaving dark purple marks everywhere.

By now you're a moaning mess, holding onto Leila for dear life. "What do you want Baby? Use your words" Leila demands, holding onto your waist.

"I need your fingers or your mouth. I don't care, just make me come please!" You beg and she lifts you onto the bed, removing your trousers and your pantie. "Aw baby, you're literally dripping just for me. Not for Vicky, only for me". Leila smirks and suddenly you connect all the dots. "So you're jealous of Vic-" Leila interrupts you by placing her mouth directly on your clit.

You moan so loud, definitely waking Ona, your flatmate, up. "You're mine, I don't need to be jealous of anyone". Leila just says and continues her assault on your clit. She harshly grabs your waist as you try to grind onto her to ease some of the pressure in your pussy.

"Yeah, I'm just yours Leila. Ah fuck, I need more". You bend your back off the bed, which is Leila's favourite sign. She adds two fingers, stretching you out so nicely.

"You're so fucking tight Y/N". She breaths against your core, pushing you even closer to the edge. Her grip tightens around your waist, definitely leaving bruises there aswell. "Fuck Leila, I need to come so badly". You nearly scream by now and Leila gives you the go, letting you ride out your orgasm by leaving hickeys over your hips and continues hitting your G-spot.

You grab onto her wrist when it gets too much to handle and Leila quickly stops. "You did so great my love". She gives you a loving kiss. You deepen it and turn both of you over, so that you're on top of Leila. "Thank you and let me show you, how much I love you." Leila just nods, her breath being taken away by your beauty, even after being completely spend.

You leave soft kisses all over her face. "God I love your smile so much". You whisper against her lips and start kissing along her smile lines. You move to her neck. "And I love your neck. I always want to leave love bites all over it". You do as you said and leave a few, but subtle hickeys all over her neck.

You take the necklace with your first letter, which you got her for her birthday,(it was meant as a joke but she still wears it every single day) between your teeth and you look up to her. She quietly moans and bites her lip. "I love how my first letter decorated your cleavage so beautifully, showing everyone that you're mine". You suck a deep hickey behind the letter.

Then you move to her tits. "And I fucking love your tits. They're so perfect just like you. I love how they perk up when I just quickly touch them and how sensitive they are." Leila moans when you blow cold air on them.

You capture on of them between your lips, causing Leila to loudly moan. When you feel like you've worked her up enough, you move to her abs, kissing along the visible lines. "Every time I see your stomach, it drives me wild. I want to run my tongue along it and don't get me started on your v-line". You moan out and run your tongue along it. "Fuck Y/N, please stop teasing". Leila moans and you grin.

You decide to be nice and remove her jeans plus her pantie. "God you're so wet". You admire her pussy. "Just for you Y/N, so please do something against it." You do her begging mercy and start eating her out.

She quickly becomes a moaning mess and you enjoy every second of it. She tastes so delicious. If you could, you would spend every minute like this. And that's what you're trying to show her.

It works as Leila is quickly coming. You lick all of her juice and continue eating her out until she comes for the second time. "Oh god Y/N, what are you doing to me?" She pants out.

You smirk at her and move to her face again, letting her taste herself on your lips.

"I can ask you the same question, I love you so freaking much." She grins at you and you tiredly cuddle into Leila. "I love you too mi querida". You smile at the spanish nickname but the two of you quickly fall asleep.