Alexia Putellas x reader (implied smut)

-haven't been able to post cuz my grandma died and got a new phone so the autocorrection was annoying -

Today was the day, you're travelling to Australia for the second World cup match. Everyone was pumping and excited. Music was blasting through the bus while you sat in the back, chatting with your girlfriend. Alexia was, of course, sad that she'd miss playing internationally again but being able to watch you play lifted her mood.

"Aww what are you smiling at?" Katie McCabe, your twin sister asks you as she slides next to you. The girls didn't know about your relationship. Even thought Alexia was the reason for your transfer from Arsenal, leaving your friends and twin sister behind, you decided to keep it private.

Some were guessing that you're in a relationship but you shrugged everyone off. You feel bad lying to your family but you know how they'd react. Katie didn't exactly dislike Alexia, but the fact how good the balon d'or winner is, made Katie jealous.

You put your phone away and just shrug. "Just saw a meme about Rue and you, you know". Katie and you were completely opposites. You were a ray of sunshine, nice to everyone, never loosing your temper and only having clean tackles somehow. Katie on the other hand could seem a wee bit arrogant to strangers and of course short tempered.

"Are you sure, or are you chatting with the girl you laid a few days ago". Katie smirks as she watch you blush. "Uh what?" It was no secret that you were sleeping with someone, your neck was often decorated with hickeys and you'd sweat the concealer off during training but you thought you did a pretty decent job.

"Don't act all innocent now. You weren't exactly quiet and she definitely left some marks. Not gonna lie, I always thought you'd be a top but you know those bruises on your legs and hips say something different".  By now you were nearly red like a tomato. "I'm sorry".

Besides both of you, Katie was the outgoing and confident one and you the quiet one, often watching from far and only being loud around people you feel comfortable with. "Don't say sorry, you deserve some fun, but try not to get HIV or something with how many people you sleep with". Katie's comment make you choke out.

She finally leaves you alone and you quickly tell your girlfriend about the situation, who seems very amused about the situation. You play some music to focus on the important game but one message from La Reina leaves you completely aroused and flustered. "Katie will have some more marks to talk about tomorrow. She'll see how you let me do everything to do and how much of a dirty slut you are for me<3"

Ruesha sees the way you're looking at your phone and nudges Katie. "Look at the way your little baby twin looks at her phone. She's definitely sexting with someone". Katie looks over to you and sees your grin. "Yep, we gotta find out with whom. She still thinks that we think, that she's just sleeping around. Do you think it's someone from Barcelona?" Ruesha looks at Katie and nods.

"Probably, but we'll find out soon. I have a plan"

When you finally step out onto the pitch, you don't feel nervous. You feel ready to win the first match and haven't been more motivated in your whole life before. It might be because of the love of your life who's watching you from the family stands. You wanted to make not only her proud, but also yourself.

You start warming up with the others, enjoying the weather and the phenomenal atmosphere. You've never played in front of that many people internationally. During water break, you search for Alexia's hazel eyes. The world seems to stay still when you lock eyes with her. You don't notice how Katie and Rue exchange knowing looks, but are not able to find the person, who's making your heart jump every time you feel her presence.

"Attention, you're drooling". Rue smirks next to you, making you blush. "shut up, I'm not".
You make your way into the locker room, starting to get a bit nervous. Katie hugs you and tries to calm you down. After prep talk and changing into the right tricot you're standing in the tunnel.