Patri Guijarro x reader (smut)

Today was the day. Your first champions league final of your whole career. Due to playing your whole life in Wolfsburg (and joining the senior team in 2019) you never made it into the finals.

This and the fact that you played your whole life in Germany lead to the decision to transfer at the start of the season to Barcelona to grow as a player. You never thought about how great life was there or that you would have to play against your former team in that champions league final, but here you are, doing pitch inspection next to the women you're head over heels for and probably won't feel the same for you, Patri Guijarro.

The next time you see Patri again is in the tunnel, she tells you calming words while massaging your shoulders. "We will win this and then we'll go out and have the time of our lives okay?" She tells you and you nod, hugging her like it's your last time being able to hug her. She presses a kiss onto your forehead and Irene gives you the last prep talk.

The first half was nerve wrecking, Wolfsburg was up by two and nobody from barca seemed to be able to put the ball into the net. You were one of Barcelona's top scorer and still you had three shots who either got blocked or went wide.

You sit next to Patri in the changing room full of frustration while listening to Alexia's and Jonatan's words. When you feel Patri's hand on your thigh you look up to her and see her smiling at you. "You will get that goal, believe me. You're here for a reason and I can imagine that it must be hard for you playing against your old club but you're home here, with Barcelona and with me. Go out there and smash it".

"Thank you". You hug her and press a kiss on her cheek. You and her were very close from the start, her being always there for you while settling in and you being there for her after she had a rough break up, but still there is sadly nothing more than friendship in your eyes.

The second half goes way better and it finally happens, Patri scored the first goal for Barcelona in this game. You're fast by her side, hugging and giving her a kiss on her cheek. "I'm so proud of you, vamos!" You smile at her and she winks at you "that one was for you and now come let's get more goals".

Not even three minutes after her first goal, Patri scored another one and ten minutes after that Fridolina gets a goal as well.

You were all tired out by the end of the added game time but Patri still wanted to give you a chance to get your name on the screen.

You see Patri going forward with the ball and are on the other side next to Feli Rauch, directly in the box. She shoots you a high ball and you just let your instincts take over you while doing a beautiful header. Not even ten seconds after it, the whistle is finally blown.

You can't even process everything when you're pulled into Patri's arm and Claudia jumping on your back. After the celebration of the pitch you go to your old teammates and tell them how good they played and that they can be proud of themselves.

Right now you're in the hotel bar with the Barca squad and some Wolfsburg players, celebrating the final. You are talking to Ewa when you feel two arms sneaking around your waist and you can smell Patri's perfume. "hello there" you say to her and wave Ewa goodbye. "Care to join me on the dance floor?" Patri asks and doesn't even give you a chance to say now.

Your bodies are tight and you can feel her hands exploring your body. "Patri what are you doing?". "I know you want me, you're not very secret about it and I want you too. You're all I can think about". You don't know from where your confidence is coming but you quickly say "then show it to me. Show me how much you think about me".

She doesn't even wait a second and already leads you to her hotel room, pressing you against the wall and kissing you like there is no tomorrow. You move your lips from hers to her neck, making sure to suck as many marks in it as possible. "god you make me feel so good cariño". You blush at her words and she finally opens the door.

When the two of you reach the bed, she picks you up and lays you beneath her on the bed. Her lips never leave yours as she starts to undress the both of you. Then she starts teasing you until you're begging her to finally fuck you.

She moves her fingers from your breast to your legs, so that she can open them more and positions herself onto your core. You moan when your clit touches her and she sighs satisfied. "That's all I could think about since months. You drive me crazy amore"