Claudia Pina x reader (smut)

You did it. You've finally won the champions league again. The crowd is on fire, everyone happy that barcelona got the trophy. Right now you're just taking everything in, the amazing atmosphere and the proud feeling.

Both you and your girlfriend, Claudia scored the winning goals.

"Y/n, we did it! I'm so proud of you" Claudia jumps on your back, clutching onto your jersey. "Yes, you were amazing on the field" You smile up to her and bite your lips while remembering how hot Claudia looked and still looks.

"Oh yeah? When we're home, I promise that we will celebrate properly" She smirks down at you. Before you can say anything, Jana and Bruna approach you, also congratulating both goals. Claudia, Jana, Bruna and you all grew up together, from the Barcelona academy to the B team and to now.

"Y/n, claudia, Jana, Bruna, are y'all in tonight? We're going out and celebrate" Mapi asks and Claudia gets off your back, sliding her arm around your waist.

"Y/n and I will stay in, but thanks for the offer" Claudia smiles and you blush, knowing that the other catch on your plan. "Ew, use protection" Bruna groans out and waves goodbye, already going to the changing rooms.

"Alright then, but you know that you can fuck after the club right? Ingrid and me will do it" Mapi winks at you, making you hiding your face into your girlfriends neck. "Mhm, but I've been waiting since days, so we'll pass on".

Your teammates were shocked at first when they found out that Claudia was the top in your relationship. While Claudia was a real beast on the field, you were more of a jealous and more dominant person outside the bedroom.

Mapi and Claudia talk about something for a bit and you're zooming out, hugging Claudia and still looking around. Camp Nou was sold out again and everywhere were barca jerseys, flags and merch in general. You already have signed more jerseys with your name on than ever before.

A kiss on your neck disturbs your daydreaming, "Ready to go home?" Claudia asks and pushes you even closer to her. "Yeah, but look around. It's magical, so so many people are here just to see us".

Your girlfriend nods but keeps her eyes on you. You're absolutely glowing and even thought you've just played whole 90 minutes, Claudia was sure that you're looking amazing and she was even more sure to show it when you get home.

You grab Claudia's hand and lead her inside the changing room. Right now you don't care that people would spread rumours about you and Claudia or make edits of you. You were just happy and grateful of being able to experience it after last year.

Both of you quickly change and say your goodbyes, being not able to wait any longer. Claudia gets into the drivers seat as always and puts her hand on your tight where she's tracing forms and making you even more aroused than you're already are.

After one of the longest 30 minutes you've ever experienced you finally arrive home. When you get through the door, Claudia has you directly pinned against the wall, harshly connecting your lips. You moan into the kiss and your hands find Claudia's waist, guiding her closer to you. "I love you so much amore" You breathe out against your girlfriends lips.

She smiles and looks into your eyes. "I love you too, I want to spend my whole life with you". You blush and connect your lips again, letting her guide you into your bedroom. There she pushes you on the bed and straddles you waist.

"You're the prettiest human I've ever seen and sometimes I still can't believe that you're mine" She smirks at you and removes your shirt. Before you can say anything, her lips find your weak spot and suck a dark hickey on it, making you moan out.

"Look how beautiful you look with my mark. You're mine and everyone should know it". Claudia's beautiful blue eyes are dark by now and full of lust. "Then tell the world that I'm yours and you're mine, I'm ready" You smirk at her and roam your hands over her hips.

"Oh yeah? But let me first fuck you, so that you can't walk tomorrow" You nod eagerly. Claudia kisses your whole torso, sometimes deciding that a hickey would look perfect there and sometimes just leaving a wet kiss there. Your whole body feels like it's on fire and every inch arches to be touched by Claudia.

"Please Claudia, I need you so much cariño" You whine and she smirks, loving the way the can make you feel.

She starts to massage your breast, making you moan again. "You know, when I scored that goal, all I could think about was you. I wanted to kiss you so badly" You blush at your girlfriend's words and kiss her. "Oh yeah? It looked so hot. I wouldn't have mind a kiss and you know, I honestly just scored for you".

"Mhm I know, you're doing everything for me, but I think we both know that I'm doing everything for you too, so it's fine right". Claudia's lips find your breast and you just let out a shaky breath.

Her cold hands roam over you body, into your pants and underwear. "You're already so wet and needy, just for me". You nod quickly and try to grind onto her hand.

"Uh Uh uh, not so fast my dear. I bought a present for you cause I knew you'd score". Claudia gets up again and walks to the closet.

"Close your eyes baby girl, it's a surprise". You do as you're told and hear how Claudia undress herself and opens the closet. She pulls something out. She sits onto your hips again and you can feel some fabric against your stomach.

"Keep your eyes closed. Just trust me and tell me when it's too much okay? Can you remember our safe word?" Her hands roam over your tummy and breast, pinching your nipples. "Hmh, it's chocolate". You moan out and your back is already arching off the bed.

"Good girl". Claudia moves off you and inserts a finger into your pussy, making you moan loudly again. "Oh fuck, it feels so good". Your girlfriend starts fingering you, making you ramble random words.

"Another one please". You beg, needing more. If you wouldn't be that turned on, you'd be confused as why Claudia would directly add another finger since she loves to tease you, but right now you're too desperate to feel anything besides her body.

"Good girl, taking me that well, I'll add another one, alright?" You nod happily, your body feeling amazing under her touch.

"I'm coming in a bit". You moan out and arch your back again. Claudia looks at you adoringly. Your moans are music to her eyes, making her pussy drip.

When you're nearly coming she removes her fingers from you. "What are you- ah fuck" You're not able to finish your sentence due to Claudia pushing the strab on into your tight pussy.

"Relax cariño, you're doing so good. Will you be my good girl and take my cock?" Claudia smirks at you and starts to leave kisses all over you again.

"Yes, I will be. I'll do everything you ask me to". You connect your lips with hers and she starts to thrust into you, holding your hips in a bruising grip.

"It feels so good Claudia". By now Claudia is a moaning mess as well, the fabric of the strab on rubbing onto her clit with every thrust.

"Oh yeah? Do I make you feel that good?" You nod and put your legs around her waist, pulling her even deeper into you. "You're the only one who's able to make me feel so good", You praise her.

"Good, I want you to come so hard for me amore, show me how good I make you feel". She starts to rub your clit when she feels herself getting close.

With one harsh thrust, she pushes you off the cliff, coming shortly after you. "Thank you Claudia, it was so amazing". She removes the strab on and is softly kissing your hips where she left some bruises from her firm grip.

"No problem amore, I love you so much. Do you still want to make us public?" She asks you and you cuddle into Claudia. "Yes, only if you want to. But I am definitely ready. I mean you were my first kiss, my first time and my first and last love". She blushes at your words and kisses your lips again. "Alright, then let's make a post."

You choose two pics for your post, one when you and claudia were 17, holding a trophy and Claudia kissing your cheek and one from last week. It's a mirror selfie of you kissing each other. You caption it with "sharing first crush, first kiss, first love, first time and first champion league trophy, love you @claudiapina".

Claudia decided for a picture of you at the beach, where you're sitting on her lap and you're kissing each other again. Her caption is "always my first @y/n".