Alexia Putellas x reader (smut)

Today is Alexia's birthday and to say that you're excited is an underestimation. You've planned the whole day with the help of Eli and Alba.

You and Alexia have been together for three years and today is the day, where you will propose to her.

Right now, Alexia is softly snoring next to you and you're tracing her tattoos on her back with your fingers. "Good morning my love". Alexia just grumbles and turns on her stomach.

You chuckle softly and press light kisses on her back. Alexia sighs at the feeling of your soft lips on her back but still has her eyes closed. You move her hairs from her neck and start sucking on her favourite spot on her neck. Your actions make her moan and she stirs from her deep sleep.

You grin at her. "Happy birthday darling, I hope you have a wonderful day". She looks adoringly at you and moves you closer to her. "Thank you, besides this is a great way to wake up". Her voice is still raspy from her sleep. "Glad to hear, do you wanna continue or eat breakfast?" You say excitedly, happy for the rest of the day.

"Let's continue first and then eat breakfast". You straddle Alexia's lap and capture her lips in a bruising kiss. "I like that idea".

You move towards her neck and décolleté where you leave many marks and wet kisses. The only thing that you can hear, are Alexia's moans and the sound of your wet lips on her soft skin.

You suck on one of her breast and the other one gets massaged by your hand. "Oh fuck, you're doing so great cariño". Alexia groans out, which turns you even more on. "Glad to hear amore, let me take care of you". Alexia is only able to nod, feeing overwhelmed by the pleasure she is already receiving.

After a bit you move lower, leaving many hickeys on her inner thighs, but leaving her core out. "Please Y/N, no more teasing". Her hands are in your hair, guiding you to her pussy.

Since it's her birthday you decide to give her the pleasure she wants. You harshly suck on her clit, using a little bit of teeth. Alexia's back starts to arch off the bed, which looks unreal. It's definitely one of your favourite signs. You start to eat her out and one of your hand is rubbing on her clit and the other one is holding Alexia in place.

"fuck, you're so so so good baby. Please don't stop". You love the way she begs and pick up some speed.

You see her legs trembling as she comes but you don't stop, shoving her right off the cliff again. You connect your eyes with the Spanish ones and see how tears are already forming.

You stop eating her out. "If it's too much, just let me know and I'll stop". Alexia nods and you move back to her pussy. The taste of her is your favourite and Alexia quickly comes for the third time.

You're not done yet, wanting to make Alexia squirt for the first time. The hand who's holding her waist is moving upwards to her breast and starts massaging it harshly. She moans even louder by now and feels a weird feeling inside her.

It feels like she's coming but needs to pee at the same time. "Y/n, I'm coming!" and with that, she covers your mouth with her squirt. Her body is covered in sweat and you stop. Alexia looks embarrassed at you and blushes.

You lick her squirt and moan at the taste. "Don't look at me like that Alexia. I knew what I was doing and you taste amazing, I wish I could taste it every second". You assure her and kiss her passionate. Alexia hums into the kiss.

"It was amazing Y/n, I never felt this before" You just smirk at her and cuddle her into your side. "Great to her, it was an honour. What do you think of pancakes for breakfast? You can relax a bit in bed and I'll prepare everything" Alexia's heart swells with love at your behaviour. She never felt that loved before.

"But I can help you cariño, you don't have to do everything alone". You just kiss her and put on one of her nike hoodies and panties. "I insist, it's your birthday after all."

Breakfast in bed was amazing. You had also cut many fruits and made some coffee for the two of you. After breakfast you stay in bed to watch Alexia's favourite TV show.

"What do you think of picnicking? It's the perfect weather". You ask the women in your arms. "I'd love to, where?" She looks up to you with a smile. "You'll see".

While you were watching TV, Eli and Alba set up an amazing picnic in the park, where you'd propose to Alexia.

"Let's get ready babe". You say after 2 hours and get up. You change into a beautiful dress with tiny flowers on it. It was Alexia's favourite dress. Alexia on the other hand changed into black slacks with a beautiful white crop top, looking perfect.

"Wow" You breathe out and kiss her. "You look wow too" She smirks and you blush a bit. "Don't we need food for a picnic?" Alexia giggles as she don't see you having any food. "Your sister prepared it, don't worry".

When you arrive, there is no sign of Alexia's mother or sister. You knew that they were hiding so you could propose to her. "Wow, it looks breathtaking". Alexia is taking in the beautiful view and turns around to you when you're on your knees.

"Dear Alexia. We met three years ago and after I asked you out for the first time, you asked me to be your girlfriend so I guess it's my turn again to ask you to be my beautiful wife. Every second we spend together is simply perfect and I can not imagine my life without you anymore, so I ask you, do you want to make me the happiest person alive and be my wife?" You end the speech and look into Alexia's shocked and teary eyes.

"Of course!" You kiss her and Eli and Alba are stepping out of their hideout. "Congratulations guys" Alba says and Alexia looks surprised around

"This is all so perfect, thank you" She kisses you again and you hold her close. "Everything for my girl"