CHAPTER FIVE - Feelings

Kaleigh's POV

It's already Friday, wala pang tanghali nang dumating si Anaia sa condo ko.

Nabawasan ang sakit ng ulo ko kahit ngayong araw dahil hindi pumunta sila Kezia, hindi naman nawala nang dahil kay Anaia. She's blubbering nonsense.

"Kung ang mahal ay love, na ata kita" See? kanina pa siya ganyan nang ganyan habang nagbabasa ako.

"Stop talking nonsense, you're just wasting your saliva." I coldy said.

"Kung favorite mo ang grapes, how to be a grapes po?" She really loves teasing me.

"Mananahimik ka ba o aalis ka rito ngayon din?" Inis kong sabi sa kanya.

She just laughed at me, the audacity.

"Shut me up with your mouth" She flirty whispered. What a pervert, akala niya ata hindi ko pa rin maririnig kahit mahina ang pagkakasabi niya.

Pumunta ako ng kusina at sumunod naman siya.

Hindi ko alam sa trip niya, gustong gusto niya akong inaasar tapos kapag nanahimik na ako at alam niya na talagang asar na ako, tatahimik din siya tsk.

We just met a few days ago, this girl is driving my head crazy. I mean, walang araw na hindi niya ako binibisita at inaasar. Knowing me, I am a short-tempered person kaya mabilis talaga akong maasar sa kanya.

Kahit anong pagtataray at pagsusungit ko sa kanya ay hindi siya tinatalaban, tinatawanan niya lang ako.

She's that type of person na mahaba ang pasensya, we're totally the opposite. Mahaba nga ang pasensya 'di naman marunong manuyo tsk.

I'm searching for something to eat when I saw her making coffee.

"It's my coffee, iba na lang inumin mo" Natawa naman agad siya sa sabi ko.

"It's not mine, it's yours. I'm making coffee for you" Nakangiti niyang sabi.

Okay, she got me there.

"Here's the coffee for the gorgeous woman." What a sweet talker.

"Thank you" She just nod at me.

----

"The dinner is ready!" I'm excited pero ayokong ipahalata kay Anaia dahil lalaki na naman ang ulo nito.

Like what she told me, she cooked my favorite dishes. I'm sure it's delectable, she's good at cooking.

I was about to sit whe she gave me a bouquet of sunflower, it's my favorite flower.

"Flowers for you, Mademoiselle" I gave her a warm smile.

"I hope you love it. There's sinigang na bangus, fried chicken, cheese dogs, and adobo" Nakangiti nitong saad sa akin habang itinuturo ang iba't ibang klase ng putahe.

"Thank you, I appreciate you" I sincerely said to her.

We're both done eating when a song starts to play.

When you were here, the stars disappear
Nothing can outshine the dress that you wear

"May I have this dance with you?" Was all she said.

We should be dancing 'cause girl, you look stunning
Let's spend the night together 'til reach the morning

"Thank you, I truly appreciate your efforts Kamari Anaia" She held my hand and kissed it.

"You're always welcome, Kaleigh Zaire" I gave her a warm smile.

Up and above, never enough
I wanna hold your hand and show what is love
When you are smiling, and when you are laughing
We should keep dancing to treasure the feelings

She's singing also while we're slowly dancing, I never experience this in my entire life.

She always make me feel that I'm worthy enough and special.

"You know, you're not just gorgeous. You're more than that." She lovingly whispered to my ear.

Like it's the old love
This is the way that we both wanna feel
Under the moonlight, we made our first kiss
'Cause this is the moment that you made me feel

"You're pulchritudinous, luv" I felt the sincerity in her voice and I suddenly felt butterflies in my stomach, If only time could freeze I don't want this to end.

Like it's the old love
Come on and hold me, I want you right here
Stay close to me so you don't feel the fear
I'll never let go 'cause I'm just right here (ah-ah)

I can't find any words to utter, she made me speechless.

"Thank you, Kaleigh Zaire" She whispered again.

"For what?" I replied.

When I'm with you, it's like déjà vu
I realize that dreams really come true
We keep on talking for the moment we live in
Let's keep drinking 'til the moon disappear

She smiled and kissed my forehead.

You are the one, the one that I want
The one that will stay by my side 'til I'm gone
The love of my life and I'll sacrifice
Just for the moment we last long forever

"Thank you for existing in this cruel world" And I got my eyes teary, cause finally, someone's thankful for my existence.

----

"So, what's the real score between you and Kamari?" Nang aasar na saad ni Kezia.

What's score is she sayin'? I mean I like it when Anaia is around, I feel safe whenever she's around also. We're friends, ig.

"We're good friends" I nonchalantly said.

"Friends nga lang ba talaga?" Kalea added.

"Yes and don't you dare to eat all of my chocolates, I'll kill you both."

They think 'di ko sila napapansin, kanina pa nilang hindi tinitigilan ang mga chocolate sa ref ko.

Ginawa nila talagang kainan ang condo ko, they act like they aren't wealthy tsk.

"Be careful Kaleigh, baka di mo mamalayan you're already sinking in a boat but you're just the only one who is willing to sink with it." They worriedly said.

"Hmm how will I know If I already fall in love with her?" I curiously said to them.

"Well, ang masasabi lang namin ay ikaw lang ang makakasagot niyan. We all have different definition when it comes to falling in love. Pero para sa akin malalaman mo na nahuhulog ka na kapag sa tuwing nandiyan siya, your heart beats faster than the normal, kapag nandiyan siya parang siya lang ang nakikita mo sa paligid at kapag wala naman siya, presensya niya ang hinahanap mo. Just be careful okay? We just don't want you to get hurt at the end, you don't know Kamari that much pa."

"It's your first one so don't rush things, enjoy ka lang habang nag-eexplore about your true feelings 'cause we do understand na somehow you're not good at expressing your own feelings. We're just here for you always Leigh" Kezia said.