CHAPTER EIGHT - Yes

Kaleigh's POV

I cooked rice porridge for Anaia, she's sick.. I'm worried, lalo na hindi ko siya madadala sa hospital ngayon dahil lalong lumakas ang ulan..

I went to my room when I saw her, struggling to stand by herself.

"Hey, don't force yourself baby. You're sick." I calmly said. I heard her chuckled.

"What's funny?"

"Nothin', it's just that it feels so good and magical when you're addressing me with those endearment."

"Eat and take your med then take a rest again"

"I'm fine, Zaire. Thanks, I love you." She smiled at me.

She looked at the spoon then at me, she's trying to tell something..

"Hmm, you want me to feed you?" She cutely nodded at me.

"Okay. What my Anaia wants, my Anaia gets" Pabulong kong sabi ko sa kanya.

----

I'm at the balcony nang may marinig akong ingay mula sa bathroom.

I checked my room pero wala si Anaia.

"Anaia, where are you?" I didn't hear any response, I checked the bathroom and there she is on a bathtub, taking a bath.

She's really a pain in ass, ang tigas ng bungo.

"She'll be mad" Narinig kong bulong nito.

"Yes, I'm mad already. So why did you take a bath kahit na may sakit ka?" I nonchalantly said, as much as possible, ayoko siyang pagtaasan ng boses.. I don't want her to be afraid of me.

"U-uhm nasanay na kasi ako tsaka mabaho na kaya ako" I doubt na mabaho siya, she's always mabango and I honestly like her own scent..

"Hurry up, I'll get you clothes"

I'm reading books when I felt someone's hand at my shoulder.. I removed my specs and looked at her seriously.

"Don't be mad na, I'll give you something na lang po" She's using her cuteness..

"Something what?" I seriously said to her.

"Here" Then, she kissed me at my cheeks.

I got stunned, I'm embarrassed 'cause I'm sure that may whole face is already blushing.

I smiled and guide her to sit on my lap.. I hugged her like the way I hugged her for the first time.

I'm on my deep thoughts when I heard her crying, again..

I let her cry first, even though it pains me too. Kailangan niyang mailabas dahil I know she's mentally drained.

"R-remember the week na hindi ako pumasok?" She said while sobbing at my neck.. I nodded.

"It's because I'm in my room for the whole damn w-week" I patted her hair.

"And why is that?" Masuyo kong sabi sa kanya habang sinusuklay ang buhok niya gamit ang kamay ko.

"M-my dad want me to do that, I'm a disgrace to our family. I-im an illegitimate child of my dad kaya tuwing may mga gatherings gusto nilang nasa kwarto ko lang ako. Simula pagkabata ko, madalas lang ako sa kwarto ko dahil ayon ang gusto nila. M-my biological mom died when I was four, she was shot by m-my own dad" She painfully said. I'm too stunned dahil hindi ko inaasahan na ganito kabigat ang mga napagdaan niya..