💚Chapter 4: Moving in (Cocoa & Strawberry)

Gingerbrave: Alright. Now that we're done with the show, we'll need to help Thomas to build a house to live in. Who here has any ideas where Thomas should go?

      You were sitting in front of a long table with candles put in between. Gingerbrave and his friends, Dark Cacao, Golden Cheese, Hollyberry and Pure Vanilla were all sitting there with you. They were discussing which part of the kingdom should you go to.

Pure Vanilla Cookie: I think Thomas should go to my part of the kingdom. He's very fond of the way already thanks to Custard.

Hollyberry Cookie: In your dreams PV!! It's obvious that he'll pick mine!! He has already gotten to know the queen of the Hollyberry Kingdom.

Golden Cheese Cookie: I disagreed! He should join mine! My kingdom has the best training than all of you.

Dark Cacao Cookie: I don't have anything to say...

      While the ancients were arguing, you looked over to Gingerbrave, who had a disappointed face on him.

Gingerbrave: This always happens whenever there is a new cookie introduced to them.

Thomas: I can tell. Say, where do you and your friends live?

Gingerbrave: Oh... I just live somewhere in the middle of all four of their parts of the kingdom. Strawberry lives in Hollyberry's Kingdom, Chili Pepper lives in Golden Cheese's Kingdom, and Custard lives in Pure Vanilla's Kingdom. Wizard lives with the Guild alliances, which is located next to the kingdom. There's a bridge to get to the guild.

Thomas: Hmm... why don't I live where you lived? That way, it would be a convenience for me to go to parts of the kingdom.

Gingerbrave: That's a good idea.

Gingerbrave then slammed his hand on the table to get everyone's attention.

Gingerbrave: Thomas has officially said that he will stay in the middle of the kingdom. Does everyone agree with his decision?

      They looked at each other before slowly nodding in response.

Pure Vanilla Cookie: I agree. It may be the best solution for now.

Gingerbrave: Good! Now that we have settled with that problem, time for the next one. Does anyone know where Thomas can crash in? The building could take a couple of months to be fully built.

      That started to drive Hollyberry and Golden Cheese insane. They started to compete on who should you stay with.

Hollyberry Cookie: I THINK THAT HE SHOULD LIVE AT MY PLACE FOR THE NEXT COUPLE OF MONTHS!!

Golden Cheese Cookie: NO!! HE SHOULD COME OVER TO MINE!! THERE IS DEFINITELY NOT ENOUGH ROOM FOR HIM IF YOU'RE THERE.

Hollyberry Cookie: ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY I'M THICC!!??

Golden Cheese Cookie: MORE LIKE FAT YOU ALCOHOLIC GRANDMA!!!

      The place was just booming with both of their voices. PV and Dark Cacao just sat there, witnessing it with their eyes, while you and Gingerbrave just facepalm on how childish they were.

Thomas: How about your friends Gingerbrave? Can I maybe stay at their places instead.

Gingerbrave looked behind him to find his friends shaking their heads.

Wizard Cookie: Sorry, I don't like people coming over to my house. It's a private sanctuary afterall.

Chili Pepper Cookie: Me too.

      Strawberry then murmured something, but you and Gingerbrave can't hear her properly. You then walked towards her and tapped her, which startled her a bit.