💝Chapter 8: Déjà vu

???: WHAT THE HECK!!!

Those words echoed across the whole room, along with the sound of paper rustling against the wood floor. You and Eclair quickly turned to the person who was speaking. There, you saw a male cookie wearing a black and brown coat with what looked to be a cape that covers his back. He, like Eclair, has big but eye-catching glasses and brown hair with streaks of white in between. The hair also covers one of his eyes, and despite having brownish skin, you could tell that the cookie probably has sleep-deprived, as he had visible bags under his eyes.

You looked down and saw what looked to be his papers, which are scattered across the floor

You looked down and saw what looked to be his papers, which are scattered across the floor. You stood up silently and put back your shirt on as you went in his direction. He was honestly surprised by the height and shape of you. You crouched down and picked up the papers that he dropped and placed them back into his hands.

Thomas: I'm pretty sure these belong to you.

???: OH... uh... thanks. Anyways, WHAT ON EARTHBREAD WERE YOU DOING TO HIM ECLAIR??!!

Eclair Cookie: ESPRESSO!! IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!! I SWEAR!!

The cookie, who you now know as Espresso Cookie, was shocked about what Eclair did to you.

Espresso Cookie: YOU THINK I'M GOING TO BELIEVE WHAT YOU'RE ABOUT TO SAY NEXT!!! I LITERALLY SAW YOU TOUCHING A COOKIE'S CHEST AREA!

Eclair Cookie: I KNOW, BUT PLEASE!! THIS IS NOT WHAT IT SEEMS!!!

Thomas: He's right, Espresso. Why don't you just sit down and I explained everything?

Espresso looked at you with a glare, before sighing and adjusting his glasses.

Espresso Cookie: Fine. But it better not waste any of my precious time. I need help with these papers as fast as possible.

He said that while hitting his notes. You nodded and grabbed his hand and scooted him over to Eclair.

Thomas: By the way, I've never introduced myself. I'm-

Espresso Cookie: Yeah yeah, I know. Stoneberry Cookie. Saw you during that trial with Dark Cacao.

Thomas: Yeah, but you can also call me Thomas for short.

Espresso Cookie: Hmm... I'll think about it. 'he fits with that name well'

When things finally calmed down, you started to explain to Espresso about the situation, which he still had a hard time believing.

Espresso Cookie: You're not making this up, right?

Thomas: Nope.

Espresso Cookie: You do know that Eclair is attracted to guys, right?

You looked back to him with a puzzled look, as Eclair looked at him with a blushing and flustered face.