Ruined.

I'm leaving today, half of me is excited but the other isn't.

I don't want to see Malfoy, not that I now know, he could be... using me for a way to destroy something that belongs to my family.

Im wearing a red top, blue baggy jeans, a black blazer and black boots.

I'm sitting in my room when my mother walks in and sits beside me.

" are you ready for your exams ?"

" yes Mother"

She nods " good, don't let us down "

" I won't "

I look at my mother, seeing all her expensive jewellery, she never leaves the house without something on her.

I look at all her necklaces and notice I bit of black on her arm, it might be a tattoo.

" mother what's on your arm ? "

Her eyes widen slightly and she puts her hands on it.

" what are you talking about? "

" you literally just covered it " I say blankly.

" Mother just show me, is it a tattoo ? I never knew you had one "

" Isobel, it's nothing..."

If its nothing you'd show me.

" fine, don't show me " I say standing up and grabbing my bag and leaving the room.

I go downstairs and see Eve at the end of the stairs and I immediately hug her.

" I wish you didn't have to leave "

"Me too " I say with a sly frown on my face.

I stop hugging her and I see my father.

" I expect you'll get high marks in all your exams"

" I'll try my best, that's all you can expect "

He rolls his eye and walks away.

I look back through my bag to see if I have everything and I realise that I forgot one of my necklaces, so I go back to to my room but when I go to walk in I hear someone crying, it's coming from my parents room.

I slowly go to the door and I peak through, she's itching something... her arm.

She stops itching it, and I sees very red arm, she was itching her tattoo, it's a key.....

Oh my god, that's the key for the drawer in the library.

It has to be, why else was she so afraid of me seeing it ?.

And it holds something very important to my family.. so my father has to have one too.

They probably get it when they're married, which is why my future husband means so much so them, they have to carry that mark on them as soon as I marry them, they carry our legacy, until they die.

But why is she itching it, is it hurting her ? .

I realise I've been standing there too long so I go into my bedroom, grab my necklace and go back down.

My mother quickly follows after me and her eyes are watery, red or anything, as If she wasn't just itching the hell out of herself.