pinky swear?

I'm currently in the bathroom throwing up and it's 2:00 am.

Narcissa is holding up my hair, she walked in because she heard I was awake and wanted to check up on me and then I said I felt sick.

I think it's that vile Tom gave me, there isn't any other reason I can think of.

I wipe my face and clean the mess I made.

Narcissa rubs my back " do you want some water ?"

I nod and I hear footsteps leave and come into my bathroom.

" what the hell happened? "

I don't need to turn around to know it's Malfoy.

" she got sick " his mother says softly.

I put my hair in a ponytail and I go to stand up but I immediately fall to the side but I feel hands on my waist that keep me up.

" woahhh what happened to you ? " he asks.

I massage my head " Tom gave me a vile yesterday and I'm assuming he forget to tell me about the side affects "

He moves his hands to my arms and pulls me out of the bathroom and places on the side of my bed.

" dose he not like... tell you what's he's going to do to me while I'm kept here ?"

I'm genuinely curious if Malfoy even knows what Tom dose to me, I'm curious if Tom trusts him enough to tell him.

He shakes his head " nope, me and Mattheo don't really get told anything, his older followers? Yeah he trusts them enough, they've been extremely loyal to him, me and Mattheo haven't been with him long enough to gain that trust from him "

Narcissa comes back up with a glass of water and she gives it to Malfoy, he bends down so he can see my face " drink this" he says handing me the glass.

I take a sip of it and sigh heavily "I have to take this thing stupid vile every morning "

" yeah he's not going to care that your puking your guts up. He has one goal and he's going to reach it "

Yeah I'm not surprised at all.

I put the glass on my nightstand and take off my hoodie to look at my mark and it's definitely grew.

The outline of the key is there, but from what I can remember of my mothers mark, it was far more detailed.

I put my fingers on it and it's sensitive from all the scratching and rubbing.

" well at-least it's working " I looking at it.

" do you still feel dizzy ? "

" a little " I admit.

He nods and stands up " try and get sleep and keep drinking your water "

I laugh " why are you being so helpful? "

He shrugs " because I can "

" right.. thanks for doing this, you could've easily stayed in bed "

" yeah I'm never doing this again, in fact forget this ever happened " he says in a sarcastic tone.

I smile slightly " yeah...this never happened "

Draco Malfoy being nice to me ? Yeah I'll never let this go.