Scene 2

Akilan Pov:

After 8 months:

"Appa that one please" I heard a small girl voice from my behind.

I looked back at the girl who is smilingly lovingly.

"Appa see the flower"

"Do you like it?" her dad asked her.

"Yes appa"

"Then we will buy it."

"Sir that will be around 200 Rs." I said.

"Please pack that" he requested to which I nod my head and kneels down on the ground and plucked the rose from other plant and gave it to the small girl before packing the asked one.

"Thanks uncle" she says at me smilingly.

I smiled at her.

"Hy akilan" I heard my friend voice.

"Hi selva" I replied by arranging the plants properly.

"Today is Sunday akilan. Why don't you take some rest in home?" he complaint by sitting on the chair.

"This is nursery and boquet shop selva. I can't take leave, you know it right" I says by plopping beside him.

"I know."

"How is your work going on?"

"Same deadlines, same work, nothing different"

"Hy selva mumma is complaining as you are not bringing Ankita your wife to our home" I asks him.

"I will, probably next week"

"Akilan, leave this. When you are going to settled down?. You are already 32"

"Not again selva"

"Man it's been 8 months, mom is worried about you akilan, she is saying that you are not accepting any other proposals from past few days. You are keep on fighting it seems. Why don't you just see the profiles and sele..."

"Cut it off selva, yes it's been 8 months of that cancelled wedding. I don't want to get marry selva, am not meant for it."

"Akilan, you are just overreacting. "

"No am not overreacting. Am just saying the fact. I only knows that what I endured selva. Everyone everyone started to bad mouth about me, just because that girl cancelled the marriage. After that my parents tried to fix other matches only to be stopped before even meeting in person just because of the cancelled marriage issue. I don't want this selva. Am just happy with this single life. My parents and grandpa is enough for me. And this nursery that's it. I have more things to achieve and more things to explore rather than this marriage selva"

"But akilan..."

"Hi aunty" I said to my regular customer.

"Here is your flowers"