Scene 7

Akilan pov:

"Mom" I called out for mom only to get her reply from kitchen.

"What is it akilan? "

"Mom where is adhirai's bag?" I aksed her.

'Oh yeah her bag akilan it is in my bedroom can you please go and take it? " Mom says while preparing some breakfast.

" Okay mom"with that I walked towards my mom room only to see my dad and grandpa.

I entered into the room and asked for my wife bag.

After grabbing her bag I looked back at both of them only to see the both were smiling.

" Why you both were smiling like buffons" i asked them.

" No no, someone were opposed for the marraige in first place. Now see that someone is already taking care of his wife from yesterday. " grandpa says laughingly.

I smiled at them.

"Look who is smiling now. " dad says by hi-fing with his dad.

"Go, your wife must be waiting for you. Don't take much time to take bath guys. We all were waiting to have breakfast. Your mom is not providing the breakfast for us." dad says.

With that I just walked outside with her bag and entered into our bedroom only to see her in my shirt who is actually standing.

" Here your bag"i says by handing over the bag to her

"Thanks"

I nods.

"Please go and take bath. I will be waiting here until then. Heater is on, and every other necessities are in place. Please do ask me if you in need of any other thing. " I says.

                 ________________

"Mm can you please help me with this?" I heard her voice as I looked up only to see her in draping her saree.

"What is it?"

"Can you please hold the saree drapes properly near my feet. So that I will insert it properly?" she asked me.

I too kneel down on the floor before her and hold the saree pleats which she gave to me.

"Done, thank you" she says.

I stood up only to see her in perfectly pleated saree.

"I thought you don't know how to drape the saree" I akses her.

"Just because I wore modern dress doesn't mean I don't know how to wear saree." she replied with a tint smile.

I nods at her.

After taking bath I somehow got readied.

"Are we good to go out?" she asked me. I nods at her.

"Wait" I said.

"What happened?" she asked me.

"See I don't have any issues with you not having the vermilion on your head partition. But here our relatives are present they will start to speak watever they want. So it would be good if you please keep the vermilion on your head partition." I somehow says to her. She looked at me nad smiled at me.

" Maybe you can keep it for me" she replied by showing the vermilion box towards me.

I nods and taken a pinch and kept it on her head partition.

"Now atleast are we good to go out?. Am Hella hungry actually." she says.

"Even I too" with that we both gone out only to meet many relatives who were actually sitting in the living hall.