Part 2

Jimin's Pov

The rest of the day went quite smooth. I was all focused on my work and when I got angry from any customer, I "accidentally" Spilled hot coffee on them or made their coffee salty because that was all I could do FOR NOW.. Just let me finish my work and then the nights will be bloody.

It was almost midnight, I wore an attire which will make me unrecognisable. It consisted a black hoodie, black jeans and a mask to cover my face and of course my tools.

I headed in the dark alleys and eventually found a girl in one of the alley

I headed in the dark alleys and eventually found a girl in one of the alley. I made her unconscious and took her in my basement. For a moment I felt that someone was watching me but I shrugged that thought off. I waited for the girl to be awake and then I tortured her in the worst way possible. It pleased me so much to see her in pain and blood flowing all over her. After taking her life I hid her body in the basement, cleaned myself and went to bed.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Heasel's Pov

Aish, Finally I am home, now time to blast Dynamite. After taking a shower I changed into my favorite light purple pinkish fluffy pajamas. I prepared my bag for tomorrow and went to watch my favorite kdrama. I actually love them. After finishing it I did my night routine and went to sleep.

I woke up with sunlight hitting my face and guess what I am LATE. College starts from 8 and it's already 7:40. I seriously need to hurry. I brushed my teeth and took a shower and Fuck it's 7:50. I seriously hate my life. So as I am late I just wore anything and everything I saw. At the end I managed up a cute outfit and makeup and hairstyle.

7:58 , I rushed out of my house with chips as my breakfast

7:58 , I rushed out of my house with chips as my breakfast. 8:15 I entered school and tada 🎉 I am late. I hurried to my first lecture. There was only one seat available, there was a boy sitting while facing the window. I almost jumped at the seat. He didn't noticed me so I turned my attention towards the professor. In the middle of the lecture that boy patted my shoulder and he was Jimin gosh I didn't even got ready properly and came late. My impression on him is soo ruined.

I snapped back from my thoughts when shaked me twice or maybe thrice. I was literally so embarrassed right now. The lecture was over and it was already lunch. He just smiled at me and walked away to the canteen. Ughhh I should just go and eat now.., I went to the canteen and saw a huge line. Now this will be time taking won't it. After 10 mins I had my plate in my hands. I searched for a empty seat and guess what I found one BESIDE JIMIN. I just went and sat there. SILENCE. Umm As far as I remember this dude talked very sweetly in a huge amount yesterday so what happened now.. Aish I guess I should focus on my food instead.
___________________________________________

*That's it for this chapter and actually I had a question.. Do you all think I am kinda rushing the story.. Pls tell. *