Part 4

3rd Person's Pov

One of the goons found a letter under a table. He called all his other gang members. As they all were reading it Jimin suddenly punched one of them from behind. All of them got alert and started attacking Jimin but he was fast enough to dodge all of the hits but at last one of them managed to give him a hard hit.

Suddenly Hasel came out of her hiding and kicked their asses off. She was a black belt in karate and these goons were a piece of cake for her. She then rushed to Jimin and checked him for any injuries. He was not badly injured but had small wounds which needed treatment.

It was already mid night so none of the nearby clinics would be open so she closed the cafe and took Jimin to her house. After treating his injuries she made him lay on the couch and covered him with blanket and went to sleep herself.

Jimin's Pov

Ughh my head hurts, where the hell am I?...All I remember is that while fighting those goons last night I got injured and fainted. WAIT A FUCKING MINUTE WHAT ABOUT HASEL! IS SHE OK.. I sat upright ready to find her but as soon as I turn I see a tiny cute figure sleeping. I wanted to go and cuddle with her but.. I know I can't, what if she feels uncomfortable.. Noo no I don't want to make her feel uneasy. I better head out.

Butttt what if she feels bad that I left without even saying anything.. Let's wake her up. I went and shook her she groaned and slowly opened her eyes. She panicked when she saw me so close to her and started blushing. Aww she's soo cute. Wait a minute aren't I supposed to target her ,be rude to her and kill her as I am serial killer. Aish what is this girl doing to my heart. I snapped back from my thoughts when she was going some where soo I asked her about it and she answered me in a sleepy voice, Aish, I am going to shower did you forgot about college? She replied with a cocky smile.

Actually my apartment is too far so if I will go there it will be very time taking so c- can I sh-shower here, I seriously sounded so stupid but I was quite relieved by her next reply. It's ok, by the way I do have some boys clothes I stole from my brother. She said. She then went inside the bathroom and got ready in damn 10 mins. That's quite fast but above that she looked damn adorable in her outfit.

(Ignore the hair color and take it as brown orange

(Ignore the hair color and take it as brown orange.)

She looked like a adorable angel. It took me my whole strength to not kiss her senselessly. She made me go crazy which no one else could do. If I didn't had other shit to do I would love to admire and praise her for my whole life. She was something Special.
___________________________________________

*Aish, this trash is getting worse. I NEED SERIOUS HELP. *