Part 6

Hesel's POV

Today was mine and Jimin's first and probably last date too so I decided to get ready properly. I clearly wanted to impress him and after that night, I can't wait for it to happen again. Oh my gosh how good he felt, he was no less than a God in bed. Nevertheless, I decided to get ready, for today I choosed a black top and jeans with my hair in a bun, I looked quite good enough and I also didn't wanted to overdo it so it was the best outfit for the date.

I checked myself for the last time and headed to cafe whose address I got from Jimin

I checked myself for the last time and headed to cafe whose address I got from Jimin. It was a big cafe and Jimin had booked one whole room of the cafe. I went in to see him looking extremely handsome.

I shyly went near him and sat down

I shyly went near him and sat down. He smiled at me while greeting me. We then started our conversation.

Jimin: Hasel I want to tell you that I have fallen in love with you. Before spending these months I was a very lost and lonely person but you changed me. I also want to tell you something about my past. I used to to do a job which was quite disgusting and maybe you'll leave me for it but-

Hasel: Minnie, I love you too and I don't care about your past. It's ok if you don't tell me but remember I will always-( phone rings) "Oh I guess I need to take this. I'll be right back, ok?

Jimin: Joh-ayo I am ready to wait for my entire life.

Hasel: Aww

Hasel goes out of the room and picks up the call, she talks about someone on the phone and then she gets an photo, she opens the photo and gets shocked, tears start to come in her eyes but she wipes it all and goes somewhere and after a little later comes back and sits with Jimin again.

The waitress comes with the food and drinks. Hasel gives one to Jimin and takes one herself .

Jimin's Pov

Hmm, this drink tastes quite good, I compliment the drink and chug it down my throat at once. Suddenly everything starts to blur.

I open my eyes to find myself in a cell. I hear some people talking and then I hear Hasel's voice, "Yes sir, this was my duty to save the people. " After I gain my consciousness fully I look around to see that I was in a police station but all I remember is having a date with Hasel so how am I here? Wait... Suddenly everything becomes crystal clear. Just then I hear someone coming in my cell it was Hasel.

Jimin: You betrayer, bitch I loved you.. I start crying.

Hasel: Jimin I know and I love you too but you need to attain your punishment for your crimes. I want you to become a better person. Minnie.. Plus I will always come to meet you.

Jimin: but how did you managed to do all this?

Hasel: Chim, I am an police officer, I was undercover to find the one who killed Nixon's daughter as our department got to know that the killer moved here. Then I met you and fell in love with you but on our date I got to know that you were that killer so I had to do it. I am Sorry Chim. I know you deserve better.

Jimin: No Hasel, I know what I did was wrong, I was on the wrong path but now I promise with your help I will change I love you Hasel.

Hasel immediately pulls him into a kiss. Their lips fit each other as a puzzle piece and they give themselves away.
___________________________________________

After 7 years,

Jimin serves his punishment and changes for good and after a few months marries Hasel and they live happily ever after.

So this was how a serial killer fell in love and changed for his beloved his officer lover.
___________________________________________

The End