Part 1

3rd Person's Pov

It was a rainy night, all cold and wet but his heart was colder. Park Jimin was a heartless man who had been murdering people for his pleasure for years. He had a traumatic childhood which made him like this. He loved seeing people in the state he once used to be in.

At the present moment he had a 16 year old girl in front of him begging for her life. She was the daughter of Richard Nixon, one of the wealthiest man of the city. One of the enemies of Mr. Nixon paid him good for playing with her life.

Pl- Please leave m-me a-al-alone, She cried. Hearing her pleads even a stone could melt but here we are talking about Park Jimin's heart which was harder than rocks. Eventually he shot the girl dead and exited the room. Little did he knew about the upcoming trouble.

The next day hell broke loose, Mr. Nixon found out about his daughter and was ready to kill the killer right then and there. He set out teams of officers to look for the murderer. When Jimin's friend Yoongi got to know about it he was very scared. He advised Jimin to move to another country till the time things cool down here.

At first Jimin didn't agree but due to his best friend's pleads and requests he got ready for it. He decided to change his identity to Jimin Howard and after a week when all the preparation was done. He shifted to Paris from New York. He decided to pose as a college student so he took admission into a random college. He decided to do a part time for money.

One more day before college and my first day to work. How depressing.. I miss killing people and seeing them in pain. It's been a week with out any kill, He thought to himself as headed to the cafe where he was supposed to work. He directly went in the side room took his apron and other required things. As he was going from there he bumped into a girl. Ugh who's this girl! How dare she bump into me! She's quite cute.. Ugh what am I thinking.., He mentally scolded himself and turned his attention to the ~cute~ girl in front of him. She had good looks and a good body. She had brown-orange hair, big beautiful eyes, soft lips and light freckles with a petite body. The girl fake coughed to grab his attention, and he came back to reality.

The girl introduced herself as Heasel. Jimin replied by telling her his quite fake name "Jimin Howard". She then grabbed him and introduced him to other workers. All that time Jimin thought about how he could torture all his co workers except Heasel because she was his friend and this the only excuse he could find to hide his growing attraction towards her. She was something special, He thought to himself.
___________________________________________

*So this was the first chapter. Do comment and vote. *