Part 3

The last lecture-:

3rd Person's Pov

Haesel was sitting idle as the teacher was absent. Suddenly she got an idea, Why not to roam around a bit? Thinking it she moved out of the class and started roaming in the corridors until she saw blood prints 🐾 here and there and now she was damn scared. Still being the curious cat she was she followed those prints and ended up at a dark room. She searched for the light button. Finally after she lit it she was confused to be alone there. There wasn't a single soul. Confused, she came out of the room and locked it.

Little did she know she locked New York's biggest serial killer inside. Jimin got tensed because the school will be over in less than 15 mins and he was stuck in the most backward part where people rarely visited. He got a little nervous but then he saw a window and there wasn't anything else except jumping off it. So he did as he thought.

After getting out from there he went and cleaned himself. The college will be over in 5 mins so he rushed to take his bag and supplies. After getting out from there he went to his apartment ,changed and headed for the cafe as he was having a night shift. He was excited to see Haesel but only a little bit. Convincing himself he entered to find a very adorable sight. Hasel was wearing a cute apron and was covered in flour, and all through this she was pouting so cutely. It melted him and the very next second he gave the best eye smile one could have ever seen. His beautiful eyes turning into cresents and his lips curving to form a smile.

Hasel blushed and it wasn't her fault actually anybody who will see those eye smile will melt down. His smile lasted for a good few seconds until he realised what he was doing. He wiped off his smile and helped Hasel to make her look presentable. All this while their cheeks were painted red.

Suddenly they heard a gun shot. They both hid under a table while the gun shots continued. Suddenly 5 men barged in and started searching for some thing. They were Nixon's men. They started breaking and throwing every thing. One of them spotted something under the table.
___________________________________________

*Hey peeps👀, how was the chapter? Do leave the suggestions in comment.