001~ Welcome to the 90's

I'm sitting on Gwen's bed drawing while she's singing.

"And I'm here, to remind you of the mess you left when you went away, it's not fair to deny me if the cross I hear that you gave to me." She sings horribly.

But I interrupt her when I say "I think you have your first fan" while pointing at the window.

She then stops and looks out the window. When she sees the girl she walks over to her window and says "hi! What are you doing creeper?"

"Oh nothing weird! I was just standing outside your window and watching you sing and wondering what it would be like to... be you" The girl says.

"Thats a Little weird." I say while walking towards the window.

She looks at me and then says "I'll go now." And starts leaving. But she turns back around and says "unless you want to hear a cool bootleg I got in Chicago"

"Oh I'm listening." Gwen says.

"Yeah it's, uh, pretty major. Big time bootleg. The booties of legs." The girl says and I can't help but laugh.

"Just go get it." Gwen says to the girl.

"On it, please be here when I get back." The girl says and then leaves.

Gwen then turns around and I say "that was, interesting."

"Interesting is an understatement" she says.

————

Eventually the girl came back and climbed through the window. Once she got in she started telling us about how this was her moms old room when she lived here.

"So this was your moms old room, and your dad lived next door? I bet they boned in here all the time." She says walking around her room. "Explains a lot, sometimes late at night, when everything's quiet I can still hear the... ee er ee er ee er."

"I think that's just Nate and Nikki." I say.

The laughs and then says "sorry,  I love making people feel uncomfortable."

"You're really good at it." The girl says.

"It's her greater talent" I say and flop on the bed.

Gwen then flops on the bed next to me and says "anyways, tell me about Chicago. What are you into?"

"Me? Uh, a lot of stuff. School... schools a big one." The girl says in response.

"Anything else?" I ask.

"I am a pretty big deal in debate club." The girl responds while crossing her arms. "That's not up for debate." She adds. Then she says "yeah I'm not popular."

"Good. Popular people suck." Gwen says while we both get up in sync.

Gwen then turns up the music and Nate barges in "damn it Gwen! turn that crap down . I'm trying to shave." And then leaves when he finishes his sentence.

"I don't know why he needs to shave his baby hairs." I say jokingly.

Gwen laughs and then says to the girl "older brother. Different dads. He's cool. Mostly cause he has a van and he's fun to mess with."
She then says "watch this." While turning up the music again.