003 ~ First kisses!

While Gwen, aiden, jay and I are sitting on the couch. Leis comes downstairs and sees Nikki and nate making out. "Do they know you guys are here?" Leia asks.

"On they don't care. They're in the zone, nothing breaks it" jay says while tossing a ball. "Watch this." He says while throwing a ball at nate. Nate catches the ball and throws it back at jay.

"How can she kiss my brother? His dentist quit in the middle of an exam." Gwen says.

"Ew." Aiden says with a face of disgust.

"Guys." Ozzie says. I then look at Ozzie and see nate is massaging his head "I got to close, and now I'm stuck in it." He adds on.

"That happened to me once... never again." Aiden says.

Nate then stops massaging Ozzie's head and he's it's in the chair next to the couch. "We've all been there. When you're in the middle of a make out session and you're in the moment." Jay says.

"And your lips just melt together." Gwen says

"And his tongue hits the handy thing in the back of your throat and it feels so good." Leia says.

We then all look at Leia with a confused look and Gwen says "what?"

"The... uvula. The U-spot?" Leia says with a chuckle.

"Something tells me you haven't had your first kiss." I say.

Gwen then asks "have you ever kissed anyone?"

"Never. Not once." She says. She then gets up and says " it's just never happened, okay? In sixth grade, I was a foot taller than all the other boys, and just when they got up to mouth level, I did two years of advanced braces."

"Like headgear?" Leia asks.

"It was so much worse. There was a crank my parents had to tighten every night. It was like starting an old-timey car." Leia says.

"I mean it worked." I say trying to complement her.

"Yeah, you have such a beautiful smile." Jay says trying to flirt.

"Do you ever take a day off?" Gwen asks.

"I wanna kiss someone. I think about it all the time." Leia says and then looks at Nikki and nate "what's it like?" She loudly whispers.

"Okay this is an emergency. We need to get you your first kiss." Gwen says and then gets up and adds on "let's go to the mall and knock this out."

"The mall? Oh don't make me start on a mannequin." Leia complains.

I then get up and say "a mannequin? What do you take us for?"

"A mall is full of guys. We'll find some goober, chat him up, show him your teeth, lay one in him" Gwen says.

"I don't want my first kiss to be with a goober" Leia complains.

"Mannequin it is!" Aiden says.

"No, Leia's right we should just wait till you're confident enough , emotionally reedy, secure in who you are-"