004 ~ Rave gone wrong

The last couple of days I've been noticing I've been feeling different about Gwen. Not in a bad way but it's just weird. These feelings they feel strong and real. Almost like a crush, but whenever I had a crush on a guy it just felt so, fake? But this, this feels natural, but I can't help to feel a sense that somethings wrong with me.

As I sit on the couch next to Ozzie, thinking about my possible feelings for Gwen I hear Ozzie talking about some events going on around the town. As I'm thinking Gwen plops right next to me in the couch and asks me if I'm okay. I nod and then Ozzie says "hold up! There's a warehouse rave in Milwaukee rave. I need this. I want to go somewhere where I don't have to hold back."

"You've been holding back?" Gwen asks.

"You have no idea." Ozzie says.

"Last time I went to a rave, I stayed up for two days. Turns out, if a mint is 40 bucks, it's not a mint." Gwen says.

"I told you it wasn't a mint! But you still bought it anyways." Aiden says

"It smelt like a mint!" Gwen says.

"Did it look like one." I say to her.

"No..." she says.

"Great story, I still want to go." Ozzie says.

"You know what I want?" Leia says.

"Don't say jay." Gwen complains.

"Jay." Leia says. All of us groan in aggravation besides Leia who goes on and on about how hot it was jay didn't kiss her.

"Leia placing all of your value in the hands of a man is just giving it away, and the result of living in an oppressive patriarchal society." Gwen says.

"Speak English." I say and then place my head on her shoulder.

"She read the "riot grrrl manifesto" and she won't shut up about it." Ozzie says to Leia.

"I want to be a feminist. In college. But right now, I really, really, really want a boyfriend." Leia says.

"Leia, I'm not sure if you're ready for jay. He's a player. You just had your first kiss. Jays had sex in the lake." Gwen says.

"I don't even like to put my face in a lake." Ozzie says.

"We don't want you to end up being some summer hook up he dumps before school starts." Gwen says.

"Last Labor Day was a massacre." Ozzie says.

"I've never seen so many Jennifer's crying in the same driveway." Gwen says.

"Don't forget New Years." I say.

"No, that was torture, there were so many girls crying I couldn't even enjoy the new year." Aiden says.

"Agreed." I say.

"Are you guys sure about jay, a guys not just gonna pretend to be sweet. What would be the point of that?" Leia says.

Ozzie then looks at all of us and says "we don't get paid enough."

"I wish we got paid this is a 9 to 5 job." I complain.