Kicked out

Requests: open

Robin gets kicked out and moves in with nancy

Requested by: keinalopez

Robin was on her bed listening to some music when her mom barged in her room looking really mad. "What the fuck is this?!" Robin's eyes widened, It was a polaroid of robin and nancy last week when they went out on a date and they took a photo of them kissing in nancy's car. Robin had no idea how her mom found that.

"Wha- nothing!" as she tried taking it out of her mother's grasp, she couldn't.

Robin's mom scoffed, "Nothing? nothing! you are with the wheeler girl and to make it worse you're fucking kissing her robin!"

Robin tried to say an excuse or anything to convince her mom it wasn't true even though she has the photo in her hand but before she could even try to speak her mom had started throwing all her stuff on the floor.

"Wait mom- mom what are you doing!" robin said

"I did not raise a dyke so get the fuck out of my house!" her mom yelled, robin winced at the slur.  Even though her and her mother were never really close it still sent a pain to her chest hearing it.

"Mom I can explain! mom pl-" robin tried but instead her mom slammed the door in her face. She was now outside with all her stuff in bags and with no home, she tried keeping her tears at bay but she couldn't. Tears rolled down her cheeks with how her whole life just changed in a matter of an hour.

She walked up to the nearest payphone and called nancy. "Hello this is karen wheeler" robin tried her best to cover the fact that she was crying, "hi mrs wheeler, it'd robin, is nancy there?"

"Robin sweetheart how many times do I have to say to just call me karen" karen chuckled, "she's coming down now, bye robin"

"Bye karen" her voice breaking at the end, she always felt emotional when karen would call her sweetheart.

"Hey baby" nancy said happily, robin could've started sobbing right then and there when she heard nancy's voice. "H-hi" nancy furrowed her eyebrows at the sadness in her girlfriend's voice.

"Robs are you okay? You sound like you're crying" robin broke down and started explaining what happened in a fast ramble, "I have nowhere to go nance, she just kicked me out without hesitation" she sobbed, "Robin I'm coming to get you right now okay baby? Can you tell me where you are?"

Nancy's car pulled up and she quickly got out and went up to robin and pulled her in a tight hug, robin was holding onto her for dear life and still crying. "I'm so sorry robin she did this to you, you're okay it's okay" she kissed robin softly when they pulled apart. Robin had calmed down to just sniffling, "I-I don't know what to do" robin said shakily.

Nancy's heart broke at the pure confusion and devastation in her girlfriend's face and voice, "I've talked to my mom so you're gonna stay with us, is that okay?" nancy said wanting to give robin the option knowing she could go with steve if she wanted to.

Robin wanted nothing more but she was also scared about being a burden to the wheelers, "are you sure I can?" she asked quietly. Nancy cupped her cheek, "of course it is my love" Robin nodded and smiled sightly, "okay I would like that, thank you nance"

They kissed gently, "come on let's go home"

As they walked in the wheeler's house, robin was quickly brought into a hug by karen, "I'm so sorry honey, are you okay? Do you need anything?" Robin closed her eyes trying not to start crying again at the motherly love she so desperately wanted. "No I- I'm okay, thank you for letting me stay" she said.

After a few more minutes of karen making sure robin was settled in and okay, she left robin and nancy alone. They were cuddled with robin'd head tucked into nancy's neck and nancy's arm wrapped around robin protectively.

Nancy chuckled to herself, "you know now I can have mike stop asking me when you're coming over so you can play nintendo with him" Robin giggled, "that's sweet of him, I do enjoy beating his ass in every game".

It's been two weeks after robin moved in with the wheelers, she was feeling a lot better and was glad she had nancy in her life.

Nancy came downstairs after her shower to seeing robin and mike once again playing, "HA!" robin said when she beat mike for the 100th time.

"You're cheating!" mike whined not wanting to admit robin is better than him. Nancy laughed at the scene watching happily as she saw robin look so much happier and carefree knowing she won't have to feel the pressure of her mother ever again.

sorry its taking me a while i was just busy at work