Little robin

Requests: open

This chapter has age regression involved. It is NOT a kink. If you don't like it then dont read this chapter :)

Nancy was cooking when she felt a tuck on her pants, robin was sitting on the floor rubbing her eye with her fist, she didn't even hear her come in.

"Hi baby need something?"

"I boreds mama" robin said with her pacifier in her mouth, "toons finished"

Nancy made sure the food was okay when she picked up robin, "well I can't have my baby be bored can I?" she said tickling the little.

Robin giggled, "mama stops!"

Nancy decided to stop her tickling attack, robin layed her head on nancy's shoulder while sucking on her pacifier with a smile on her face.

"Mama still has to continue cooking baby so how about you try and put the lids on these containers huh?"

Robin smiled widely, she loved doing this. "Okay mama!"

Nancy set her down and robin quickly starting grabbing different lids and plastic containers. Every few minutes she would giggle when the lid fit the right one and would quickly show nancy.

"Mama look! Dids this first try" robin said happily

"I have such a clever girl" she said poking robin's stomach as the little giggled.

Robin's eyes brightened with every praise nancy gave her. When the food was done, she put all the containers back to their place and lifted robin on her hip while the girl pouted about her plastic containers.

"Do you want mama to feed you or you do it baby?" nancy asked

"I do it mama! I big girl" she said taking her pacifier out of her mouth and going in with her hands instead of the fork. Nancy sighed at the mess robin was making, "please use the fork baby"

"Mhm" robin said clearly not listening what nancy said, the caregiver chuckled and let robin be because all though the sauce she was getting sauce all over, she was being very cute. Nancy was eating her own food when robin looked up at her, "mama juice please?"

"Of course baby, apple or orange?"

"Apple!" robin said before tucking in her food again. Nancy went to get her sippy cup and filling it with juice.

"Here baby"

"Tankies mama"

They finished eating and nancy was wiping the sauce off robin's hands and face while the girl whined unhappily. "Mama!" she whined, she was clearly getting tired now and wanted to go sleep.

"Maybe next time don't go all picasso on yourself with the food" nancy said playfully.

Robin was too tired to laugh at nancy's joke, "no more mama!" she whined again.

"Okay okay all done now, you're all clean. I think someone is ready for a nap huh?"

Robin nodded, "sleepies, want leo." Nancy always found it adorable with how attached robin is with her teddy bear, it was the first thing nancy ever bought her and it didn't go well when she was dropped off at steve's and quickly realized she forgot leo.

"I think he's in our room let's go get him baby" she picked up robin and headed upstairs. Robin quickly pushed her pacifier in her mouth and grabbed her teddy bear, climbing into bed. Nancy smiled at robin while brushing some hair out of her face, "you excited to see stevie later?"

"Yeah stevie! Bestfiend stevie!" robin yelled happily.

"That's right baby your bestfriend stevie" she chuckled lightly, "let's get you to sleep now so you won't be tired later"

"Mama stay?" she always asked this, robin never liked staying alone, scared that if she did, she might get a nightmare.

"Always my little girl" nancy rocked robin to sleep and wondered what she did to deserve her.

me writing a chapter with just fluff???? damn enjoy it lol there needs to be more little robin content tbh