Younger

Requests: open

Robin and nancy become friends at the park

8 year old robin never had many friends and if she did, they never lasted long. There were many times where she would sob in her pillow at night wishing she knew what she was doing wrong that no one wanted to be her friend. She wanted her parents to come and comfort her and be actual parents instead of always going out god knows where.

Robin would always come to the park alone, sometimes she would play by herself on the swings or goes in the tunnels and slides pretending someone was there looking at her, how other parents did when their children played.

Then she met 8 year old nancy wheeler. She was going to the swings when she saw a girl and a boy and seemed like to be having a disagreement about something. "I was here first!" The girl said her voice breaking slightly. The boy was clearly older than her and was towering over her.

"I don't care. Go somewhere else little baby" he teased. Robin could see the tears forming in the girl's eyes and she kept standing there not knowing what to do hearing their conversation until the boy pushed the girl on the ground.

"Hey!" robin yelled, "leave her alone!" robin was still smaller than the boy but she didn't care.  Robin pushed him, he slipped and fell, all the other older kids robin assumed he was with started laughing. He clearly was embarrassed as he went bright red and said "freak" as he walked away.

Robin turned around to the girl who was now standing with her eyes wide, "Hi" robin said nervously. The little girl smiled at her, "Hi, thanks for that you're so cool!" robin smiled wildly, "I'm nancy"

"I'm robin!" happy she might be making a friend, "are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm okay, they always do that"

Robin frowned, why would they do that to her?

Robin couldn't help but ask, "why?" Nancy shrugged, "I don't know" robin then pretended she was a solider and said, "I will make sure they never do it again ms nancy" she bowed to her. Nancy giggled and they went on to playing together for the rest of the day.

A few weeks went by and they were bestfriends. Robin would always wait for nancy on the swings and then they would play together and talk about whatever comes to their mind. Robin hasn't ever felt this happy, they were in one of the plastic tunnels by themselves giggling about everything.

"I don't like winter!" nancy grumbled, "I love it!" robin said giggling at nancy's pouty face. Nancy smiled at the excitement on robin's face. "We hang out all the time in your favorite season, but it's still ages until mine"

"We can't control the weather" she laughed, nancy sat up, "but you have to promise me"

"Promise you what?"

Nancy puts her pinky out, "We'll hang out in all the seasons!" robin laughed linking their pinkies.

They don't make it till spring.

Robin was sitting in her usual spot waiting for nancy, she couldn't wait until she showed nancy fake wooden swords she managed to make so they can use them for their games. Robin frowned a bit when nancy was taking longer to come than usual but she just shrugged it off, maybe she's just late.

Robin kept waiting patiently in the cold, alone, holding the two wooden swords not knowing nancy wasn't coming back.

LMFAOO IM SORRY I LOVE MAKING THEM SUFFER- my babies tho