Who stole Ira's charger?

Everyone was just chilling in the living room. Joy was chilling on the couch, on her phone, Sarah was laying on the carpeted floor on her back, staring at the ceiling, Nadia was sitting in one of the armchairs, doing her makeup while looking in a mirror and Freddie was sitting in the other armchair, slouching a bit and staring at the ground lazily. Billy was also sitting on the floor, playing with some fidget toy Joy once bought for him, since he always tended to fidget with things. 

It was nice and quiet. That, until Ira stormed in. Ira had previously been in his room. He looked at everyone, pissed. 

"WHO STOLE MY CHARGER?" He yelled, making Freddie flinch. 

Billy looked up. 

"Oh, did someone steal your charger?" He asked innocently. 

"YES, ONE OF YOU FUCKERS STOLE MY CHARGER!" Ira approached Freddie. "WAS IT YOU, BITCH?"

Joy got up and pushed Ira away from Freddie.

"Hey hey, calm down guys, I'm sure we can figure something out. Where did you see it the last time?" She asked.

"In my room, where it always was, before SOMEONE stole it! I will not rest before I FIND OUT who the FUCK stole it!" 

"Didn't you leave it in the kitchen?" Sarah asked hesitantly.

"If I left it there I would've remembered, Sarah." Ira said.

"Well, it wouldn't hurt to look, right?" Freddie suggested, already calmed down.

Ira just grumbled and walked to the kitchen.

"I bet he left it there and just forgot." Nadia said.

"Yeah." Sarah agreed silently.

A few moments later, Ira returned, holding his charger.

"I got it," he said, "but I'm still fully convinced one of you fuckers moved it. If I find out who did it, they're dead meat." 

As he said that, he stared at Freddie for a bit too long for his liking. Ira then went back to his room. 

"Well, at least he got his charger." Joy said. 

Everyone nodded in agreement. 

This is just a short testing with some inspo I got from the Inside Out server I'm in! Maybe I'll write a longer story sometime, but not now lmaooo