BAKING COOKIES GOES HORRIBLY WRONG! (NOT CLICKBAIT!) (3 AM!) (I CRIED!)

Billy was on a Discord call with uhhhh Woody because he exists here too since this AU is a humanized Disney characters AU so he's also a human. 

"How 's it going with Buzz?" Billy asked.

"Gay."

"Wow cool."

Then suddenly Finnegan (Forky from Toy Story 4) joined the call cuz he was also in the "Ultimate Disney PIXAR gayass hangout server". 

"Hi."

"Hey Finnegan Fork!" Billy greeted Finnegan.

Woody was less pleased. Wait is Woody even a human name? Eh let's pretend it's a nickname cuz he has a lot of morning wood. And by that I OBVIOUSLY mean he goes to get wood every morning so yeah you get morning+wood=morning wood. Get it? Eheheh- ok I'll stop. 

"Finnegan get out."

"Why?"

"Because you're gonna scream like you're giving birth again."

Joy overheard it and laughed so hard she sounded like a fox driving a motorcycle underwater while drowning and choking on plastic. Sarah was concerned. Billy just giggled.

"Alr if I can't scream I'll just do an anime UwU voice. Hi I'm Fwinnegan."

That made both Woody and Billy cringe and they both left the call. You know you fucked up when even Billy leaves bruh.

"I WAS JOKING!" Finnegan tried to say, but his mic was glitching so it sounded like "I WASNSHJDHEUDHYRYRYFBFBBR"

Mickey Mouse had also joined the VC by now and flipped Finnegan off in the "no mic" chat. 

Meanwhile everyone else was bored and hungry. Joy had recovered from laughter and had an idea. She called a family meeting, which was actually just a roommate meeting but ehehhhdggsydybd idk anymore. 

"Who wants cookies?!" Joy said happily.

"ME!" Everyone said.

"Me." Sarah followed quietly.

"Ok I'm gonna bake them Billy wanna help?"

"K"

So they went to bake the cookies.

It all went well. They had eventually put the cookies in the oven and had to wait for now. 

Uhhhh time skip: it was WAY longer and Joy and Billy had forgotten about the oven because they were dancing to Baby Shark for the past hour.

Nadia went to the kitchen and saw the cookies being on fire. She walked to Joy's room (where Joy and Billy were) and knocked.

Joy turned the music off and opened.

"Whar?"

"The cookies are burnt."

"OH SHIT, THE COOKIES!" Joy said, running to the kitchen.

The cookies were burnt. Joy then cried loudly (nah jk it was Sarah who cried).

"Uhh, at least it isn't broccoli?" Joy said hesitantly. "Eh we can just buy some."

And that they did. They went into their van and went to the store, driving over 69 pedestrians on their way because Joy is a bad driver.

"Sorry guys, I was meant to learn about cars and then I forgot." Joy said, making a John Mulaney reference. 

After terrorizing the store uhhhh I Emmanuel getting cookies they went in the car again. Joy wanted to drive but the car didn't start driving. 

"Bitch you're hitting the brakes." Ira said.

"Oops I forgor💀" Joy said, also saying the skull out loud. 

She then hit the gas and THERE THEY WENT BABY!

They got home safely but did run over another 21 pedestrians. 

Oh and then they ate cookies and everyone lived happily ever after.

EXCEPT THE KAREN THAT MADE FUN OF BILLIE AT THE STORE, SHE GOT THE WEEBIE JEEBIES AND DIED!

The end!

Lmao I had fun making this tbh