Headcanons

Here are some headcanons about my AU!

-Billy is the tallest, Ira is the shortest.

-Ira always blames others when he loses something.

-Joy is usually in charge of the fun activities.

-Billy has ADHtism, aka ADHD and autism. Therefore he fidgets with things a lot.

-Sarah likes laying on the floor. Partly because it's comfortable since it's carpeted, partly because she just does that.

-Joy is the worst driver in history. They let her drive before and she crashed the van because she vibed too hard to the music. Ever since then, either Freddie or Nadia drives. 

-Ira and Freddie are secretly gay for each other but don't know it from each other.

-Joy and Sarah are dating.

-Nadia is obsessed with makeup and always takes the longest getting ready.

-Freddie always lounges in an armchair.

-Joy always sings or hums a tune when she gets ready in the morning.

-Joy also makes breakfast for everyone else usually, just because she likes to do it.

-Sarah is the most quiet one out of everyone.

-billy stims sometimes. He tends to flap his hands around when he gets excited or anxious.

Ok that's all. If you'd like to see something specific, you can request something. I'm not saying I WILL do your request, but I might do it if I need inspo and if your plot is good enough. Stay tuned for more!