[chapter 6]

The two girls were talking in Naomi's room.

"My dad left when I was two years old, my mom died when I was 15.
I then moved to Tokyo to live with my grandma. And just a few minutes ago I found out that hatter is my father." Naomi explained.
"Can I ask you, what you did before you moved here?"
Naomi nodded.
"I was an actress, I've played a few roles. But there was this time in my life where I gained a lot of weight,
So whenever I auditioned for a roll producers would always say the same things to me."
"Would you mind telling me what they said?"
With a sigh naomi decided to answer kuina's question.

She wasn't the kind of person who would open up to others about her past. But this time naomi really needed someone to talk to.
And maybe making a new friend in the borderlands isn't so bad after all.

"They would always tell me that I didn't had the ideal body type. Or others would say that I should stop eating. So I did."
"I'm so sorry you had to go through all this."
"Don't be. It's not ur fault." Naomi smiled.
And kuina brought the girl in for a hug once more.

"Enough about me, tell me more about yourself " Naomi said while wiping her tears away.
"My mom is in the hospital she's very sick. And my dad broke all contact with me, he never wanted to see me again."
"Why?"
"I'm a transgender. And my father didn't want to accept it, so he kicked me out."
"If i have to be honest i really had no idea you were transgender, until you mentioned it.
Girl you look stunning!"
They both chuckled.

After a few hours of talking and chilling in Naomi's room and getting to know each other better, the girls decided to walk to the pool. It was evening and really cold outside so naomi prepared herself and putted on chishiya's jacket and some black joggers.

The duo arrived at the pool and both layed down on the white chairs.
They were both relaxing untill a voice disturbed their peace.
"Kuina I looked everywhere for y- ah look who we have here, hatters daughter." Chishiya smiled.
"What do you want chishiya?"
"I wanted to talk about...something."
Chishiya looked over at naomi seeing that she was wearing his hoodie.
Naomi noticed that, she took of the sweater and handed it back to him.
"Keep it. It's cold outside."
Kuina furrowed her brows.
She found it weird that he was being so nice to a girl he barely knew.

Before any of them could say anything loud cheers were heard from inside the hotel. The trio walked in.
Hatter gave his speech about that people had to play a game this night blah blah blah...
Everyone was handed a paper including naomi.
She opened the paper and saw a number written on it '9'.
"What does that mean?"
Kuina wanted to answer, but before she could another voice did.
And it wasn't chishiya's.
"Everyone is handed a piece of paper with a number on it, you have to form a group with the people that have the same number as you. There are also cars assignedwith your number." The voice was hatters. Naomi didn't look so happy to see him. After she talked to him a few hours ago she didn't want to see him.
She couldn't have it that he left her and, when she came in a world where it's all about life and death,
He suddenly tried to be a good father.
When in reality he left her for 17years.

Naomi just walked away.
She walked to the car that was assigned on her paper and waited in the car.
Not a few minutes later 4 other people got in, two people sat in the front, and the other two in the back.

Naomi sat behind the passenger seat
By the window.
When she turned her head to look who got in the car, she once again noticed a white hoodie.
The same one she was wearing.
She didn't feel like talking so she turned her head to look outside the window.

♤♡◇♧

The car ride was silent.
The only people talking were the people in the front.

The five of them arrived by a big office building.
They all entered and grabbed a phone.
There was already 1 person standing there, someone who wasn't part of the beach.