[Chapter 11]

Naomi was walking in the hallway
Of the hotel looking for her friend kuina.
They had promised each other that they will get drunk before the games start.

Naomi knew that it was a stupid idea, but she actually didn't care.
It was... challenging.

But after the incident with Reina she never drank again.

"Who are you looking for?" A male voice spoke from behind her.

Naomi turned around to see that it was chishiya.
"I'm looking for kuina."

"She's partying in the basement downstairs."

Naomi furrowed her brows.
Why would people throw a party in a basement?
A creepy room, under the ground.
Basements are creepy.

"Okay, thanks." Naomi smiled.
She turned around to leave, she stepped a few steps forward, but quickly turned back around, because she didn't know how to get there.
"How do I get there?"

The left corner of Chishiya's mouth curled into a small smile.
"Come on." He said.

They're both walking side by side, in silence, untill Naomi spoke up.
"So, are you gonna tell me about your plan or..." She asked.

"Spent the day with me tomorrow, and then i will explain my plan to you."

"Why do you want me to spent the day with you?" Naomi asked him.
She heard from kuina that Chishiya isn't the type of person to become close to others nor was he the kind of person to spent his day with someone else, especially Naomi.
For him, she had to much energy, and she talked to much, so she was confused by Chishiya's words.

"We're here." He ignored her question.

Naomi was looking through the crowd for kuina, but she couldn't find a sight of her.
Suddenly Naomi felt a hand grabbing hers, she looked at it to see it was Chishiya's.

He noticed she was looking at him confused.
"You don't want to get lost here."
He yelled loud enough for naomi to hear him over the loud beats of the music playing in the basement.

Chishiya was leading Naomi to kuina, and when they finally managed to get by her, kuina rushed over to her friend and hugged her tight.

"Come on let get drunk!" She shouted.

"Fine! Your coming?" Naomi asked chishiya.

"No, someone has to watch you guys!"
He then walked away.

♤♡◇♧

Hours went by, and Kuina and Naomi were both drunk.
They both were walking to the big hall of the hotel.
They waited there for the games to begin, and as they expected loud cheers were heard and the hall was starting to fill with lots of people.

As usual Hatter gave his speech, before the games started, and after that, everyone went to the cars they were assigned to.

Kuina and Naomi had the luck they were playing together the girls both sat in the back of the car and waited for other people to do the same.

Chishiya also had to play a game, he also went to the car with the number on the paper.
But he had to play a game with others.

A few minutes later Ann, Tatta, and Arisu joined.
They all had to play a game together, they could only hope it was not a hearts game.

They arrived at a small grey building .

The two girls got out of the car and held onto each other for support.

"Naomi have you been drinking?" Arisu asked a little worried.
He knew she promised herself to not drink again, after that one night with her good friend Reina.