[chapter 10] backstory part 2

school was over and naomi was waiting in front of the school gates until she saw one of the boys.
Keiji knew she had agreed to meet them, he wasn't the type of guy who gets jealous easily, but he was a bit worried, he knew Naomi was smart enough not to do stupid things, he had full confidence in her.

Naomi felt the buzzing of her phone and went to check immediately, it was Reina.

Reina: 'you wanna meet this weekend?'

Naomi: yeah sure!'

Reina: great we're going shopping! I can't wait!'

Naomi wanted to reply to Reina's message, but before she could answer, she got scared by karube's voice that spoke up from behind her.

"Hey."

"Oh hy, why did you guys want to meet?"

"We just wanted to hang out with you." Chota answered.

The group decided to first go to their houses to change clothes, and then meet up at the bakery.

She sat her down on a chair and waited for the others to arrive.
It didn't took them long to meet up with Naomi.

"What should we do?" Arisu asked.

"We can go to a party? My friend Reina is trowing one at her house." Naomi suggested.

"Sure why not!" Karube yelled in excitement.

"But we can't go to a party looking like this." Chota said.

"We should go shopping!" Naomi yelled.

"Fine why not." Karube commented.

The four of them were walked around the streets going from store to store.

They went in their 3th store now, Naomi was looking for a dress, and the 3 others were looking for, something formal to wear, but not to formal.

Naomi was looking around and was amazed by how many beautiful dresses she saw, she picked them all up and told the guys to wait on the couch that was placed in front of the changing rooms.

The first dress Naomi tried on was was a short beige pinkish dress.
Naomi walked outside waiting for the boys their opinion.

"I don't think this one suits you." Chota said in a respectful way.

"He's right, it looks like your skin color, people will think your naked."
Karube commented.

Arisu said nothing, he just shook his head.

Naomi walked back inside and putted on the next dress, this one was basic black.

"Your not going to a funeral." Karube  spoke again.

Naomi sighed and didn't wait for arisu's or chota's responses.

The third outfit was two pieced, it had a cardigan and a skirt patterned with squares, it had a greyish color and was outlined with red.
Once again naomi walked out of the changing rooms and waited for the three of them to give their opinion.

Both Arisu and Chota looked at Karube and waited for him to say something.
And ofcourse he did.

"Nope, it looks like a school uniform."

Naomi groaned before turning around and walking back to the Chamber.
The last outfit she had was also two pieced.
It was a purple top with purple pants.
(The iconic maddy perez outfit.)