quietinnit💝

TW : cringe

Ranboo pov:

I was getting ready for school when my mom. called me down for breakfast."Coming!" I said as I ran down the stairs."Hey ranboo" (in the story his real name is ranboo)''  she said "hey mom" I said back. I grabbed a piece of toast and started walking to the bus stop. I spotted a short person with blonde hair and ocean blue eyes also waiting for the bus. He looked my age so I said "hi" no response. He wore a red and white mask. After that I felt awkward,until the stranger took out his phone and typed out "hey" I smiled. Then the bus arrived we got on and he went to the back of the bus and I followed, "I'm Ranboo what's your name?" I watched as he got his phone and typed "Tommy".
Just then I saw a few bruises on his hand but didn't bother to ask so I won't make him uncomfortable. I spoke to him but no answer. The bus stoped and we both get off. I went inside school and  my friend Tubbo came right to me in 2 seconds "Hey ranboo!" He said sounding excited. I chuckled "hey Tubbo". "Who's this?" He ask (Tommy went with him) "oh that's Tommy he doesn't talk to people."I said . "Ok that's cool!" Tubbo exclaimed. Tommy gave a light wave. Tubbo says hi (to the point).

     ________^⁠_⁠^ _____ time skip_____
Tommy pov:
I've been friends with Ranboo and Tubbo for a month now and I think I'm falling for Ranboo.(he doesn't ware the mask) but I'm scared to tell him even tho I don't speak to any of them rlly. "I have to talk eventually, I'll do it tomorrow." I thought

                             Lunchtime 🍄🐸
Third person pov:

Tommy just sat down with  Tubbo and Ranboo which got there attention. Little did Tommy know Ranboo liked him back but was also scared too tell him. Ranboo blushed a bit at Tommy's outfit:
                                                                            Mask,
                                                                                  |
                                                                                 V

 Ranboo blushed a bit at Tommy's outfit:                                                                             Mask,                                                                                  |                                          ...

(With blue jeans)
"Hey Tom" said Ranboo. "This is it"Tommy thought to himself. " Hey Ranboo" Tommy said kinda scared. Tubbo and Ranboo head shot up.

  Ranboo pov:
I felt my face heat up. YOU CAN TALK!?" Tubbo said rather loudly. Tommy flinched at the sudden noise. I sat there stunned. Tommy must have noticed that I was blushed 'cause he ask why I was so red. That made made me blush more than a tomato if possible. As I snapped out of my trance I realized that Tubbo was waving his hand in my face. " Sorry" I said face still red.

Tbc
_________=}_____:)________________

                           Hey guys!I'm tired so bye!!,🍄🐸

  -Will out 453 words