Friends or a person you just met?

(a/n)

/thinking/

@verboo214 

HERE

BTW sorry for not writing and posting I'm really sick and need sleep and i was dyeing. Also sorry if they are out of character.

Ranboo POV:

I was casually (*COUGH* lie*COUGH*) walking through the halls of the place (kind of forget what's called sorry) when I turn a corner I see a little bit of movement. It was a little weird but i brushed it off thinking I'm going crazy or something. I mean i have been here for like two years.(lets say time is different ok? ok) But i had to go that way anyways so  went. As i turned i saw three people. Two arguing one just standing there, The one stood there looking around like he was scared. He had blonde hair with light blue eyes i could see just enough from were i was. As if her heard me approaching them he looked at me. The boy didn't freak out though he just kind of stood there. Now that he looked at me i could see some dark circles under his eyes. /When's the last time he sleep?/ I thought getting a little worried. The next thing i saw was his friends stop arguing  and start to look at the blonde that was walking towards me. "Hello" he said quietly. His friends were still wondering what he was doing. "hey Tommy, what are you dong?" the short one with long black hair ask. So i guess 'Tommy' was his name. "talking to someone" he says a little louder for them to hear. "oh..ok" they say and turn around. "do you know how to talk?" he ask."Oh sorry yeah i can im Ranboo, nice to meet you, do you need something?" I think he could tell i was exited because he just gave a little laugh and said "yeah i was wondering if you knew directions." he says. "Yes I do why?" I ask wanting to spend a little more time with the boy...

TBC

I'm tired so imma post the second part soon

Bye my little blood drops 🐸🍄