cheater...pt3

3rd pov.

Tommy felt his face heat up as the ender walking boy took his shirt off and walked towards him. "Uh Ranboo?" Tommy said to try to get the enderman to stop. But instead Ranboo teleported behind Tommy and took his shirt off too. (Don't ask how). Tommy got even more flustered than before and tried to run to the door 🚪 but got stopped by Ranboo teleporting Infront of him and picking him up. "Hey you can't just pick someone up and expect them to be ok about it. Tommy says in hope of Ranboo putting him down. But Ranboo just took them to his room. Tommy was practically a tomato 🍅 at this point. Then he knew what Ranboo was doing so he lightly hit his arm. That didn't get Ranboo to stop doing it though. He grabbed Tommy's belt a d made a ender sound. "π¶∆¥¢~-*±>". Tommy was confused of what he said so he just nodded. He soon regretted it cause Ranboo took off Tommy's pants and boxers and. The first thing he did was give Tommy a 'are you sure'look.when Tommy nodded still confused he really regreted it. Ranboo grabbed Tommy's yk and started to suck hard. "Fucking-shit boo~" Tommy moaned...

Yay more cliffhangerss I have nothing to say but did you people notice $omething???

Anyways byeeeeee.
226 words.