Your friends or a person you just met......... PT 2

⚠️Art Not Mine⚠️
a/n hope ur hungry cu alots going down rn,real quick I'm sorry I haven't been posting much I'm very exhausted from everything going on in life rn buuut science I want to keep my kids fed here y'all go another thing they are out of character because this is my story and I said they could be. also I have them emojis so Tommy is:🌼 and ranboo is :🌙

Tommy POV🌼
As we were walking around with the person that's I found out who's name was Ranboo, Bill(he magicly got here ok?) Said we should  rest for a bit. Getting out was taking longer than we expected we were there for about four days now and we still weren't out. I'll ask Ranboo how much longer it is to get out later. I've actually found out a lot about them in the past four days. He likes the night time the most, their favorite color is blue, and he likes to play games. (these are all random things that I thought that they would like also it's for the story so not real- I'm wasting your time  here back to the story..) We were getting ready to sleep a little but I dont really sleep because I just don't want to wake up see that someone took my place in life. I was leaning on the wall when Ranboo walked up to me. "Hey, I was wondering something" he says "what might you be wondering" I say half jokingly. "Uh well you don't really sleep when your friends do and I was wondering why. " they tell me. "Oh uhhh" I stammer trying to figure out a lie "I'm just looking out for my friends! Yeah my friends they are still kinda scared you know strange place and all" I say hopeing it is convinceing enough. "Oh" he says "well that does sound nice for your friends to look out for you" they sighed a little at the end of the scentence. "I was actually wondering something to" I say to them. "Oh what is it?" They ask. "Well, how much longer is it till we reach the way out of here? " I ask hoping for an answer. "Well that could take a few more days due to the next place were going next. " he says. "Oh" I sigh. "Well at least we still have a little more time together Y'know" he laughs. I gasp smiling "What? " they question. "You laughed!" I say exited because it's been four whole days and I have never heard them laugh. "Oh, sorry" he said "why are you sorry? " I ask confused. "Y'know sorry for laughing you must be annoyed" my heart dropped, is he saying he laugh is annoying? "Annoyed? Why would I be annoyed your laugh is amazing!"  I say. "Oh uhh, thank you?"

HEHE POV switch also snack break get some water to Hydrate, don't want my kids to die of dehydration as me and my non-existant friends say AHEM *insert narrated voice*'hydrate or die straight'

Ranboo POV  🌙

It felt nice to hear those words every other person would just tell me that they just wanted to get out and for me to be quiet. "Your welcome" he says  with a grin. I felt my face heat up a little, his smile was so precious, it literally made my whole day."nice smile" I say as he looks up a little. "Oh thank you!" He exclaimed as if no one has told him that before. Hold on.. HAS NO ONE TOLD HIM THAT!? I'll ask later but right now I want to keep this conversation going. "Hey, ranboo?"he says "Hm" I respond. "Why do you always where the mask?" 'Oh that question' I thought. "Well it makes me comfortable you know? Kind of like, having a animal by you make you comfortable" I explain. "Oh that makes scents." He says. We were silent for a bit. I'm not gonna lie his hair looked a little soft. I mean it was curly with a little bit of fluff so I think it might be a little soft to the touch. I'll ask him."Hey, Tommy. " I say "hm" he hums "is your... Is your hair soft?" I ask (HELP I'M FR DYING OF CRINGE WHILE WRITING THIS. the things I do to feed y'all is ccrazyHe looks at me like he's shocked I mean I would be to but still. "Well" he says running his hand through his hair "I guess it is,but I can't tell" he says. I was going to ask one more but then his friends Nikky and Bill (yes I added them of applause) woke up. "We better get going if we want to get out of here" says Bill.

✰⋆。:゚・*☽:゚・⋆。✰⋆。:゚・*☽:゚・⋆。✰⋆。:゚・*☽
Time skip to night time again bc yes    ⭐️ ✰⋆。:゚・*☽:゚・⋆。✰⋆。:゚・*☽:゚・⋆。✰⋆。:゚・*☽

Tommy POV 🌼

It was night time again and I was tired as hell but I don't want to sleep. As usual me and ranboo were up talking then he ask me something. "Tommy ummm...can I....... Feel? Your hair?..." (hELp) I was shocked by the question but I would feel bad if I said 'no' so I just nodded. This eye scootwed over a little so they could get closer to me and gently set their hand on my head and started to pet my head. (⚠️I'm dead⚠️)

BACK TO RANBOO BC YES

Ranboo POV🌙

His hair was so soft! Basicly the softest thing I've ever touched. I think he could tell that I was enjoying it because his body relaxed more than it was. I scooted a little closer to feel it a bit more, it was just to soft. Eventually if I scooted anymore closerto him, he would practicly be on my lap, but because I wasn't paying attention I scooted a bit closer. Once I realized really how close we were as in not even a price of paper could fi5 between us. I looked down to see a very flustered Tommy with his arms crossed. "Sorry!" I apologize scooting away to give him space. "I- i-its fine" he stuttered. Did I make him uncomfortable? "I'm sorry Tommy I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable... " I say. "No no no you didn't make me uncomfortable at all! It I was actually going ask if we could stay like that a bit longer" he says rubbing his arm obviously embarrassed. "Oh uhh sure" I say. That night somehow we fell asleep in each other's arms.

✰⋆。:゚・*☽:゚・⋆。✰⋆。:゚・*☽:゚・⋆。✰⋆。:゚・*☽
Time skip to the day they are leaving  ⭐️
✰⋆。:゚・*☽:゚・⋆。✰⋆。:゚・*☽:゚・⋆。✰⋆。:゚・*☽

(Also ranboo showed Tommy what they looked like und3r the mask bc,again yes.)
Tommy POV🌼

We are suppose to leave today because we  just found the exit, but I don't want to leave ranboo alone, I hate to admit it but I may or may have not develop a crush on ranboo
over the course of ten days. Bill and Nikky were climbing the ladder(let's pretend that's how they get put hehe) when ranboo ran up to me(bc he left when they arrived). "Tommy!" He says out of breath. "What you okay?" I ask concerned. "Yes, Im ok, but I have one more question" they daay still out of breath. "Would you guys like yo stay?" I almost screamed I in joy. "No" said bill and Nikky. "Tom, what about you?" I was s I lent for a second. "Yes." I said knowing my answer. Ranboo looked like he was about to for real scream. A few minutes later billand Nikky  said goodbye to me and ranboo as they left.

~few months later~

Ranboo POV 🌙

Me and Tommy were chilling until he said something. "Ranboo can I tell you something?" He ask. "Sure" I reply. He took a breath. " I have a crush..... On you" he said slowly. "............. Me to" I say, his head shot up. "Really!?" He says surprised. "Mhm" I hum.

Tommy POV🌼

Next thing I know im tackled to the floor b by ranboo. I giggled a bit. My gigles were soon stopped short by soft lips on mine. I melted into it almost immediately. We pulled a part and smiled at each other. We were like that for a minute until we decided to watch a movie 🍿.

   The end

So what do y'all think was it good? This one was cuff btw if you couldn't tell.
Another think I. Grounded so I won't post to kuch kinda like always but anyways. Y'all should tell me your ideas so they can be made into this cringy shit :D anyways bye yall🍄🐸

1472 words dam