Prologue: A Lonely Death, The Imaginary Tree, and The Awakening

POV Y/N

Location: London hospital

opening my eyes I see a plain ceiling that I have been seeing for over 17 years looking around I am in a private hospital room.

sitting up on my hospital bed I reach for the button next to my bed to call for my personal nurse after a few minutes the door opens as a nurse came in with a tray of food.      

Nurse: good morning young master how are you feeling today?

looking toward the Nurse I gave a short nod as she gave a small smile to me as she place a tray on the bed table.

Nurse: I made your favorite breakfast I hope you enjoy I will be waiting outside your room.

the nurse gave a small bow as she left the room I turn my focus to my breakfast it was quite delicious.   

allow me to introduce myself I am Y/N Von L/N, age 17 and I have lived in this hospital for my whole life.

let's start with my family the L/N Household to begin with they own a billion-dollar company that spans across the world that caters to everything.

second is that my family's ancestors are nobles in England and so my family treats everything with elegance and grace yet they also show arrogance toward normal people. 

in my family, there is my father the head of the house and the company then there is my mother how assists my father with his work next is my younger brother who is a sweet child that brings a smile to everyone and finally there's me the permanent bedridden heir.

haha I can't be ever called an heir anymore my father took that from me a long time ago.

you must be asking why I am in the hospital well to begin I was very weak when I was born the doctors did some tests and found out I have two medical symptoms one was that my lower body is fully paralyzed and also I was diagnosed with a rare unknown disease that is slowly killing me from the inside out the doctors say it is a hereditary disease that only originates from my ancestors. 

the doctors told my parents that I have only 17 years to live and it seems like today is the day I'm already feeling weak as the spoon in my hands drops to the floor.

the nurse that was from outside came inside hearing the spoon drop she walks over and pick up the spoon and replace it with a new one she then came over and gave me a soft smile as she start to feed me.

after breakfast, the nurse gave me a pair of new clothes as she left to bring my wheelchair I quickly got changed into the new clothes as the nurse returned with the wheelchair she helped me on as we start to head outside.

as we arrive outside the fresh air hit my face as I look upon the dazzling sunrise.