Chapter 2: The Initiation And The Encounter

POV Y/N

LOCATION: EMERALD FOREST

there was only darkness as I lay on the ground I could not move and the only thing I could see was my mother, father, and my little brother standing above me with creepy smiles on their face they are holding ice spears aimed at my chest and then it began. a horrible pain as they stab my chest while I constantly hear an unknown voice that keeps on tempting me to kill my family. but I resist the unknown voice temptation with all my willpower and then a bright light cast away the darkness as I finally began to wake up again.

the first thing that I see was the whole area was covered in ice and ice lance was coming out of the ground where I last spot the Grimm was. looking around I was able to find Tranquil Rhapsody I quickly pick them up. I am now pondering what to do now it seems that I am in Emerald Forest. for why I know this I can see Beacon Cliff further away my choice is either look for a way out of Emerald Forest by myself or to head for Beacon Cliff and ask help there. and seeing as I have no idea how to fight I rather go to beacon than try to find a way out in a Grimm-infested area by myself. with that in mind, I start to head for the cliff as my mind was thinking of even why I am in remnant in the first place.

Y/N: "holy hell I thought I would be in the honkai impact 3rd but now it seems like I only have the appearance of Kiana and became the Herrscher of ice and also owning a divine key with Tranquil Rhapsody. but what was that lab there was nothing like that in RWBY is it because of me that the lab is here no I think I'm over thing things. but knowing that this is just normal remnant. it feels like I'm one of those fanfic characters that is transported into remnant with a cool or strong power. knowing that makes me feel invincible!!!!"

then suddenly a raging Ganesha appears out of nowhere and slammed me into the air.

Y/N: good damn my big mouth!!!!

I flew across a large part of the forest at an incredible speed destroying smaller trees that were in the way until I hit a massive tree I fell to the ground coughing up blood there was so much pain coming from my back. shackle looking up from the ground I can see the Ganesha was getting ready to charge at me again. getting scared I panic and bring out Tranquil Rhapsody and start to fire at it but this was my first time shooting a gun and the recoil was too strong. all my shots were missing as the Ganesha approached closer at a high speed. having no choice I start to desperately claim the massive tree behind me. I luckily made it in time as the Ganesha crashed into the base of the tree and again luck was on my side as the tree was still intact and undamaged.

I see the Ganesha hit the tree a few times be for stopping and then start to lie on the ground and wait as if it knows that I have to come down eventually. great now I'm stuck on a massive tree with a Ganesha guarding the bottom and no way out first I need to rest for that hit that the Ganeshagave me was quite bad. moving to the center of the tree I try to relax my body looking up through the leaves I can see the sky is turning dark my eyes where getting heavy as I slowly fall asleep.