Chapter 1: The Beginning Of a New Journey

3RD POV 

LOCATION: VALE STREETS

???: legends stories scattered in time humanity has grown quite fond of recounting the exploits of heroes and villains forgetting so easily that we are remnants byproducts of a forgotten past. humanity born from dust was strong wise and resourceful but he was born into an unforgiving world an inevitable darkness creature of destruction the creatures of Grimm set their sights on humanity and all of his creations.

???: these forces clashed and it seemed the darkness intense on returning humanity's brief existence to the void. however even the smallest spark of hope is enough to ignite change and in time humanity's passion resourcefulness and ingenuity led them to the tools that would help even the odds this power was appropriately called dust. nature's wrath in hand humanity lit their way through the darkness and in the shadow's absence came strength civilization and most importantly life.

???: and yet it was still not over for humanity's second enemy had emerged an entity that humanity could not understand they were called the HONKAI an entity that pushed humanity close to extinction. humanity had no way to fight back against the honkai and the ever-increasing hordes of Grimm's humanity was about to give up until individuals bearings strange tattoo that was called Stigmata was able to push back the honkai and with the rest of humanity gaining hope again was able to push back the Grimms again and for humanity to find its shining light and prosper again.  

???: but even the most brilliant lights eventually flicker and die and when they are gone darkness will return. so you may prepare your guardians, build your monuments to a so-called free world but take heed there will be no victory in strength.

???2: but perhaps victory is in the simpler things that you've long forgotten things that require a smaller more honest soul.

inside a shop called From Dust Till Dawn a group of suspicious people has entered and started to look around the shop a man wearing a white jacket approaches the cashier.

???: do you have any idea how hard it is to find a dust shop open this late?

one of his henchmen points his gun at the shopkeeper's face.

shopkeeper: please just take my lien and leave.

???: ssshhh, calm down we're not here for your money grab the dust.

the henchmen start to collect powdered dust from the shop walls.

henchmen: crystal burn uncut.

henchmen: yo boss I found some honkai dust hidden away.

???: well well well what do we have here you know this is extremely illegal right you wouldn't mind us disposing of it?

the shopkeeper looks like he wants to reply but didn't out of fear. as another henchman went to collect more dust he start to hear music coming from the back of the store. looking over he sees two girls reading some magazines one was wearing a red hood and reading a weapon magazine while the other girl has white braided hair "reading" a food magazine both have headphones on. the henchman draws his sword as he approaches the two girls