Chapter 5: A Herrscher Nightmare

3RD POV

LOCATION: SCHICKSAL HQ 

within a large dark room filled with floating holographic monitors that show various information, there is a single person within this room she is a tall woman wearing a black dress her hair is the color white and it is styled in a single braid her eyes are covered by a golden visor this person was known as Amber she is also Theresa elder sister. currently, she was looking over a monitor that shows Y/N fighting the students during the initiation until she heard footsteps behind her, Amber turned around to see Otto has entered the room she did a little bow as Otto approached.

Amber: welcome back my lord how did the meeting go?

but she did not get a response as Otto walked past her and sat down on a chair in front of the monitors, Amber could see that Otto had a serious expression on his face.

Otto: Amber, bring out all logs and files on project RESURRECTION.

Amber: but my lord wasn't this project a failure why would you need to go through its files? 

Otto: enough Amber, I was not asking do as I say.

hearing Otto's harsh tone Amber once again bow to Otto.

Amber: my apologies I didn't mean to assume.

Amber waved her hands in front of the holographic monitors and the screen changed as files start to appear. Otto diligently looks through the files but unfortunately for him, it seems like he could not find what he was looking for. his already furrowed brow deepens as he continues to stare at the monitor, growing worried at Otto's expression Amber decided to ask what happened.

Amber: my lord did something happens at St.Beacon?

looking away from the screen Otto let out a sigh as he turns to Amber and answered her.

Otto: as you expected Theresa tried to cover up the incident at Emerald Forest, but unfortunately for her, I already know what happened but I give her credit for telling such a convincing lie.

Amder: did anything else happen there?

Otto: hmm indeed there was I came in contact with Z-999.

Amber: how did the interaction go?

Otto: not as I expected, at first I thought it was K-423 but once he made eye contact with me his facial expression showed fear and recognition so that ruled out K-423 being in front of me.

Amber: I see but why would Z-999 be able to recognize you did he see the project files in the underground lab, and there is another question to be asked what happened in this encounter to make you so worried?

Otto: hahaha as insightful as ever Amber, indeed you are right something did happen and I'm trying to figure out what it is.

Otto waved his hand in front of the monitor as project RESURRECTION files were now being replaced with project PERFECTION files. once everything had loaded Otto brings out a golden cube, a bright light shined out of the cube covering the whole room once the light faded, a new files started to appear on the monitor they wear named HIDDEN LOGS, Otto has a big smile on his face as the golden cube disappeared he selected the hidden logs, the monitor changed once again as it now showed a man in a lab coat in front of the screen.

HIDDEN LOG

Dr. Heisenberg: hello if you see this I am either dead or imprisoned but first, let me introduce myself my name is Dr. Heisenberg head scientist of the underground lab DHARMA, now let's get to why I'm recording this I'm sure whoever is watching this is aware of project PERFECTION but for a simple recap it is for use the brights of Schicksal scientist to create a living weapon that will eradicate the honkai.