~3~

Killua just walked through the front gates, which was pretty sad. He was told U.A had formidable defenses but that didn't seem to be the case. However, there was a possibility it was only that easy because Killua had been using zetsu. Still, it was just as pathetic as he expected. No wonder U.A had been invaded before. Killua managed to locate a map of the school fairly quickly, he got a lot of weird looks but nobody panicked. They probably just assume I'm supposed to be here. Killua scanned the map, humming. He'd heard from nearby chatter that there was an important meeting going on. Perfect. He thought, eyes landing on a meeting room on the map.

He made his way up to the room, then strolled right in the door. "Nezu I really don't think the festival should go o-" the chatter abruptly cut off, and all eyes turned to him. They seem more aware than the villains, although it could just be the tension in the room. Promising. Killua scanned his eyes over each of the people in the room. He recognized all of them except for one. The principal, Midnight, Vlad king, Cementoss, Snipe, Eraserhead, and a blonde haired male that seemed to be just skin and bone.

"it seems we have an uninvited guest" Nezu, the principal of U.A high, said from the stool he was sitting on. Eraserhead stiffened, obviously recognizing him. Killua smiled. "nice to see you again Aizawa" The blonde haired male frowned. "you know this kid?" Eraserhead stood up, eyes narrowing. "How the hell did you get in here without a student I.D or special visitor pass?" The room went quiet again, all eyes going to him as they awaited an answer. "I just walked in the front door" he said simply, taking a seat on a nearby chair. "You really should update your security system. It only seems to activate when it senses the presence of a quirk" at least, that was his theory.

"are you implying that your quirkless?" The mouse piped up, smiling curiously. Killua chuckled. "no, but say someone had a quirk cancelling object on them couldn't they just stroll right in?" The pro heroes glanced at eachother, the silence growing drawn out and awkward. It seemed that nobody had thought about this fact. "nobody would be stupid enough to-" Principal Nezu interrupted Midnight. "that is indeed a great point! May I ask who you are? An acquaintance of Eraserhead perhaps? You two seem to know eachother"

Killua spoke before the old man could. "I'm the one who fell out of the massive portal about five hours ago" the pro's eyes widened in shock and interest, seeming to take more interest in him now. "The villains brought me here, but I have no way to get back home. This world is completely foreign to me, it's nowhere on my globe" he said. "Your saying you're from a different world?" Nezu inquired, tilting his head. Killua nodded briskly. "I recon a tridimensional quirk brought me here, I was wondering if you were willing to help me get back?"

All eyes were on him and the principal, nobody wanted to interrupt their conversation. "well I suppose we can work on that, although it might take a while. I've never heard of anyone with a quirk like that. In return, I'd like to ask you for one thing" Killua met the small mammal's eyes. "and what would that be?" Nezu smiled, honestly it was kind of creepy looking into those beady eyes. "I want you to join U.A's hero program!"

648 words

To be continued....

short chapter yes, but i couldnt resist a cliff hanger hehehe :3