~9~

Instead of signing up for internships, Aizawa gave him time to decide what his hero costume would look like. Killua didn't have a clue on what he wanted to be honest, but he knew someone who might. Killua made his way down the hallway of U.A high, he had the entire layout memorized. Killua turned a hallway and walked into a room. "As soon as he entered there was a beeping noise. A familiar pink haired female was standing next to a U.A teacher with a large helmet on. They were both staring at a smoking object on a table. "well that didn't go as-"

"Hey" both Mei and the pro hero glanced over their shoulders, and Mei's eyes brightened. "Hey! It's been a few days!" she ran over with a grin. "did ya miss me that much?" Killua chuckled softly. "not exactly" he said, slightly amused. "I don't have a hero costume, or an idea on what I'd like mine to be. Thought I'd ask you" Mei's eyes shined. "I'd love to help you with my babies!" she hurried him over to a computer, eyes shining. "Me and powerloader made this super cool baby just for costume design! It took a lot of coding but with help of a few features and some funding I was able to make what I call the 'integrated design system' or IDS"

Killua looked over her shoulder with interest as she powered on the device he thought was a computer at first. On closer inspection it was a screen with a keyboard that had no keys, it was flat. There were also some odd loops that seemed to be made for going around the fingers that connected back into the machine. Mei slipped her two pointer fingers into the rings, then tapped the screen. There was a whirring noise and the monitor lit up, with the text. 'please enter your hero name' on the screen. "there you go! Just follow the instructions" Mei handed him the gadget, then ran off to help powerloader with something.

Killua slipped his fingers in the contraption, then pressed a key on the keyboard. He blinked as an R was imputed into the text box. Ah, so the keyboard only works with these things. He realized, looking down at the shiny rings on his hands. Interesting. He typed in his hero name, then pressed enter. Another series of questions came up, this time inquiring on several of his physical attributes. His quirk, his height, his weight, his gender, his strength, his usual fighting style, and more. After killua had answered all the questions, there was a loading screen and a whirring sound. After ten minutes of waiting, there was a noise and the screen changed.

Ding!

Killua's eyebrows raised

Killua's eyebrows raised. That tech's pretty advanced. In all honesty, killua liked the design. "ooh that's snazzy" Mei said, from directly behind him. He winced slightly, as she spoke directly into his ear. "it doesn't have any color" he observed" Mei grinned, then guided killua's hands in order to get to the next stage. "here, when you go like this you can fill in the colors yourself! Oh and we added this cool new feature where you can label things too!" Killua nodded, then messed around with the program a bit. He hummed, once he was done selecting colors for everything how he'd liked he labeled some things. It didn't show him what everything looked like until he clicked enter though apparently. Once he was satisfied with the design he chose, he clicked the enter button.

"Beep Beep, design complete!"

Killua was very pleased with the outcome

Killua was very pleased with the outcome. "Mei" he said. Mei hurried over again, dust and soot all over her hands. "oh you're done!, let me see" she peeked over his shoulder and blinked. "three tons just sitting on your leg? Can you even carry that?" Killua nodded. He'd had liked to have requested them to be ten, but that would require him showing more of his hand than he'd like. "anyways- it'll be out in a few days, good luck with internships!" she said with a grin. Killua chuckled softly. "don't worry, I will" he said, then slipped his hands in his pockets as he walked out the door. I suppose...it's time to wait.

820 words

To be continued...

I'm sick and i ran out of backup chapters so i shoved this together yesterday.

might not be any more content for a while, im sorry shippers.