03/2019

______________________________

Photo

A portrait shot of a pork adobo arranged on a platter.

______________________________

Today. This was the first time that I tried cooking for you. This was after you taught me how to cook adobo (sabi mo kasi, the easiest!). At sabi mo dito, pagkatapos ko makuha ang picture: Masarap naman! P'wede na! Saka plus point kasi maanghang.  P'wede na ako magluto ng adobo! Hehehe.

Hindi kasi talaga ako marunong magluto. I think I am capable and good at many things... except those related to the kitchen such as cooking and baking. For when I was younger, I was taught by my mother that I did not have to learn how to cook. Someone will have to do it for me someday.

May mga nagluluto naman raw para sa mga pari.

And I never had the opportunity to learn during my adolescence because I already spent so much of my time in the seminary, where we had cooks. Tama naman siya. Kahit papano.

Wala talagang nagturo sa akin. Nawalan na rin ako ng gana na matuto.

Then, came you. 

I realized that I need to learn so much, because I will no longer pursue priesthood. 

I no longer see myself in that kind of future. 

I can only see myself with you.

So I will try my best to learn and be adequate in the things that I am currently horrible at, such as cooking adobo. 

And I hope you'll stay with me while I try. 

:)