*ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 2 ⚡

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
image is official art

★ 𝑨/𝑵 ☆
𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐲𝐦𝐛𝐨𝐥  ♫︎
𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭, 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐨 "Girl on an iceberg - Piano version" 𝐛𝐲 "Nico Cartosio"

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"Are you certain this is the right way, Mx?". You were dozing off until you heard the voice of the coachman. You didn't blame him for asking, you were quite literally in the middle of nowhere after all.

"Yes, I'm sure". You yawned and rested your chin on your hand; you barely got any sleep as a multitude of thoughts kept swirling in your head. You closed your eyes and attempted to nap in that minuscule carriage.

However the carriage stumbled over a rock which made you hit your head on the window, making you flinch awake.

Soon you finally arrived to the designated location the letter mentioned in the coordinates: Oletus Manor.

The coachman held your hand and helped you exit the carriage. You looked up to scan the manor: it was quite big, however it definitely had seen better days...

The coachman handed you your luggage and began untying your telescope from the carriage's roof. He was pretty short, therefore you decided to help him.

Bringing your telescope probably wasn't your most brilliant idea, especially assuming you would've stayed at the manor for not longer than a week. But you couldn't help it: a forest was the perfect place to stargaze.

You strapped the telescope on your back and bid the coachman goodbye. You walked towards the manor's gates, which opened as soon as you approached.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

The closer you got, the more uneasy you felt. A shiver went down your spine as you were finally in front of the doors: the manor had a particularly eerie aura. Even so it was too late to turn back now.

You lightly knocked and waited for a few seconds, but no one answered. You knocked a second time. Nothing.

"Excuse me..?" you said with a slight uncertainty in your voice. Perhaps this was only an abandoned manor and the letter was a mere prank.

Despite that, you took a deep breath and decided to let yourself in.

You were met by a double-sided grand staircase with a small table in the middle and a statue right behind it. As soon as you stepped in, the entrance doors shut close, which made you flinch.

,, There really is no more turning back now... ,, you thought while you glanced behind you.

You looked around and wondered why no one was there to at least welcome you. You knew you were just a normal astronomer like many others, but greeting guests was simply good etiquette...

Nevertheless, you knew you weren't alone.

♫︎

You tried to figure out where the unfamiliar tune was coming from; soon enough you realized it came from the second floor.