*ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 1 ⚡

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
image made by _void_void_0 on twitter

̩̩̥͙ -•̩̩͙-ˏˋ⋆ keyword⋆ˊˎ-•̩̩͙- *̩̩̥͙

(F/N) : Friend's Name

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Two years had now passed. You of course moved away from your previous home, in fear of possibly meeting (F/N), after they got released from prison, or anyone else aquainted to them again.

Yet you decided to start investigations: about your gemstone, about (F/N)'s family, and for a while you even tried to find your parents. But none of these researches ever had results.

Why didn't your parents ever tell you anything? Did they also know nothing about the gemstone? But then why would your mother ask you to carefully take care of it?

Everyday you felt more discouraged than the other and you were starting to think all your efforts, all your investigations, were useless.

That was until...

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

It was 6 AM; you had just finished your shift and were now struggling to make your way to your tiny house due to how exhausted you felt. But as you were walking you noticed you had received something in your mailbox.

You took the content out of the small mailbox and noticed it was a letter from... the penitentiary?! You flinched. 

,, Well this is new... ,,. You rarely ever recieved letters, let alone from a prison's warden. You were very much confused. Were you about to get arrested?? No, of course not; that's a silly thought, you never committed any crime.

You closed the mailbox and lazily unlocked your house's door, closing it behind you as you entered. You took off your shoes and sat down on your little but comfortable armchair, carefully opening the letter you received.

Your eyelids felt extremely heavy so you planned to only quickly skim through the message, but you noticed a familar name written on it: (F/N).

At the sight of that name you jumped wide awake. You felt as you were constantly being haunted. Not only was (F/N) always lurking at the back of your thoughts, but now they were back even in your actual life.

In the letter, the prison's warden explained how (F/N) had been imprisoned again, but this time they were requesting to meet you. 

,, This makes no sense... Why would they want to meet me? Why not ask for any of their relatives instead..? ,,. You were even more confused than earlier. But the only way to actually receive answers to your questions was to face (F/N) again.

With a sigh you placed the letter on the coffee table once again; you had no choice but to go.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

4 PM. You finally arrived at the penitentiary's entrance; there were two guards: a taller one with black hair tied back in a loose ponytail and a slightly shorter one with curly brown hair.

The prison was pretty far from your home, or the town in general. In fact, you weren't even able to see it from there.

It almost reminded you of a castle, due to the size and the fact it was circumcised by tall walls. Perhaps it used to be one...