*ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 4 ⚡

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
image is not mine (couldn't find og artist)

̩̩̥͙ -•̩̩͙-ˏˋ⋆ keyword⋆ˊˎ-•̩̩͙- *̩̩̥͙

(F/N) : Friend's Name

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

The faint sunlight pierced through your window and reflected on the lense of your telescope. The birds' singing woke you up, but it was the cuckoo clock that made you jump.

You stretched and let out a wide yawn: you slept like a rock. Despite it all, the bed was surprisingly comfy.

You hopped off the bed and glanced outside the window: the weather looked nice, it was quite sunny.

You grabbed some clean clothes from your luggage and stepped into the bathroom: you brushed your teeth and washed your face, changing into your new clothes.

You brushed your (H/C) hair and hummed the melody Frederick was constantly playing on the piano yesterday: you sort of remembered it.

You placed down the brush but stared at your reflection in the mirror; you shifted your gaze to the gemstone on your necklace and grabbed it, turning it around in your hand. You sighed.

Finally, you decided to exit the bathroom. You put on your shoes and grabbed your room's keys; you opened the door but immediately locked it right after stepping outside.

You glanced at Luca's door and stood still for a few seconds: you were thinking about last night. You wondered if he was doing any better, or if he had already went downstairs to have breakfast.

Your last question was quickly answered as the man swung open the door with a yawn. You flinched. Before you could look away, your eyes met his and he began chuckling.

"Must we always meet this way?" the prisoner grinned, closing the door and turning your way. You looked elsewhere to hide your smirk.

You cleared your throat and crossed your arms, knitting your eyebrows. You glared at the prisoner and he tilted his head.

"What's the matter, my liege? Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed?" he suffocated a giggle.

That nickname again!

"Have you always been this self-assured? You've been constantly calling a stranger silly names!" you huffed. You didn't actually mind the nicknames, you were only confused about how he felt confident enough to tease someone he had just met.

" ,, Stranger ,,? Oh, but (Y/N)... We aren't strangers anymore" Luca leaned closer to your face.

"We even spent a night together...~" he semi-whispered. Your face flushed and you jumped backwards. The man couldn't help but laugh at your embarrassement.

"D-Don't make it sound weird-!" you spat out. All the assumptions you had about him being a ,, gentleman ,, got proven false: this was just a man-child!

",, Weird? ,, You're the one thinking strange things..." he raised an eyebrow and smirked.

"You're terribly childish..." you hissed while begginning to walk towards the door leading to the staircase. However Luca followed you, of course.