*ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 3 ⚡

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
image made by v_varelserz on twitter

̩̩̥͙ -•̩̩͙-ˏˋ⋆ keyword⋆ˊˎ-•̩̩͙- *̩̩̥͙

(F/N) : Friend's Name

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

The cuckoo clock chimed again, signaling it was currently 1 AM.

You went to bed at midnight, but you hadn't been able to sleep at all; you weren't used to slumb at this time. But most importantly, there was a ruckus in the next room.

Metal clanking, tools falling, groans, mumbles,... Just what on Earth was Luca doing at this hour?! You were contemplating whether going to go ask him about the fuss...

After a few seconds you heard a loud thud.

Silence.

You grew worried and finally decided to get up and check what was going on. You slid in your slippers and lit up a candle placed on your desk; you grabbed the candle and rushed outside, trying not to make much noise as it was quite late.

It was extremely dark, you were only able to see things close to you thanks to the candle you were holding. Luckily Luca's room was close to yours, so it wasn't hard finding it.

You stood infront of the door and leaned in it a bit, checking if there was any sound coming from the other side.

Suddenly the door swung open and you jumped back.

The prisoner was holding onto the door's frame, he didn't look too good: his messy hair wasn't tied in his usual ponytail, he was sweating and breathing heavily. He looked like he had just ran a marathon.

Upon noticing you, the brunette's eyes widened, yet he gave you an awkward but reassuring smile.

"I-I'm sorry... Did I-- wake you up..?" he said in between huffs. As you took a step closer you noticed he was slightly trembling.

"I heard a loud noise and decided to check up on you... Is everything alright?". Luca limped outside of his room and supported himself with the wall.

"My apologises f-for worrying you... Please-- Please go r-rest...". He tried walking towards the door that led to the staircase, however you noticed a modest impairment in his movements.

But before you could argue, a groan escaped his lips and he violently grabbed his head in pain. His legs gave out, yet you were quick enough to grab him before he could fall onto the ground; unfortunately you accidentally dropped your candle in the process.

You wrapped his left arm around your shoulders and with your arm you held him across his back, hand on his hip. He looked at you and quietly chuckled.

"N-No need to... assist me...". You stepped on the candle's wick to take out the fire. You frowned and glared at the prisoner. 

You ignored his words and slowly walked towards the door; it was hard to see without a source of light, but your eyes were slowly adjusting to the darkness.

"Do you want a glass of water?" you asked as you finally opened the door. Luca nodded and made a ,, mhm ,, sound.

You carefully walked down the stairs: the lobby was even darker and it wasn't easy to carry a whole man down a staircase. It was a feat.