Chapter 10

"Do something entertaining for once!" Itami said, bored, "You're happy now," I roll my eyes, how stupid could he get? It should be obvious that I'm not happy. I go back to staring at the ceiling, my arms crossed on the desk in front of me. I pick up the small glass of water before me and drink it in one gulp.

"And you should eat something, all you ever do is try to die, exercise, try to die, think, and try to die again," Itami rambles on and on, floating from one end of the room to the other, "You'll die of starvation soon, not like you'll care, but some people, actually, not people, but anyways, I care!" Why does he care? All he does is bring me torture.

"I'm weak without you," He says coldly as if he is disgusted by that fact.

'Like a parasite,' I think, 'Maybe I can use that as an advantage,' But by now, I'm tired of his talking. I jump and grab onto his veins.

"What are you- stop! Let go!!!" He shrieks, and I punch the giant eyeball for him to shut up.

"Can! You! Just! Shut up! And! Leave me! Alone!" I say in between punches until he can barely fly anymore. Without him, Hakuto would have been alive. Why? Why did I believe he could help me? With his pupils contracted and the red of the blood taking over the white of the sclera, he looks weak and helpless; pathetic. How did he kill Hakuto? With the anger bubbling through me, I start punching him again. It feels good to finally have power over someone else.

"Stop! Stop! I'm gonna die like this!" He shouts desperately. The psycho killer I used to see Itami as is gone. At this moment, he is just another weakling.

"Then die!!" I shout back, not stopping. 

"This isn't how I want to die!" He yells, "It hurts!" And does he think Hakuto would have wanted to die from him?

I snarl at him, "You don't get a choice,"

"It hurts!!" He yells, and I feel like my ears will start bleeding. He sure has a loud scream. I'm surprised that others from the apartment aren't hearing this right now.

"Then how else I'm I supposed to kill you?" I ask, stopping the beating for a moment, for him to talk. Maybe I'll use the flame thrower I bought last week. It'll be quicker, but at least it will hurt him more.

"Just don't!" He cries, and I raise my fist again. As if I'll listen to that one.

"I don't know! Poison? Drown?" He quickly says, "Just stop!" And I actually stop, a new thought coming to my mind. I let Itami go, jump down the window, and start running towards the Sumida River as fast as I can.

(464 words)

sry. this one's a bit short