𝒊𝒊. i wonder how i managed to end up in this place

            Finley eventually stopped galloping with an unconscious Zola on his back

            Finley eventually stopped galloping with an unconscious Zola on his back. The black horse stood still at the ocean. That's how far he ran. Finley bent his head down to drink water out of the ocean and bitterly shook his head after tasting the salty water.

            On his back, Zola slowly started to gain consciousness. She fluttered her eyes a few times before opening them completely. Zola looked around, below them was just water and a few islands. On top of the hill where they were stood ruins of a grand building on the other.

            "Where'd you take us, Finley? Where's Caspian?" She asked the horse. Zola put a hand on her shoulder, sighing in relieve when she felt the bag still present there. Slowly, wincing in pain, Zola jumped off of the saddle and onto the main land.

            She allowed herself to fall back with her back against one of the many stone pillars, grasping for the bag around her shoulder. Zola put the bag upside down, causing all the items to fall on the floor. The first item she took out after cleaning up the dried up blood was a vial of pure alcohol, to cleanse the wound of any possible infections.

            Zola scavenged the scattered items on the floor for a needle and stitches, but realised soon enough they weren't present in the bag. "Son of a motherless goat!" She exclaimed. Zola unpacked the roll of bandages regardless.

            She put a piece of cloth covered in alcohol under the bandages which she wrapped as tight as possible around her bloody torso. Zola stood back up and took off her bloody shirt, her bosom covered in a small, tight top she preferred to keep on since it gave more stability while fighting.

            In her bag, Zola also stuffed another shirt. It was practically identical to the one she wore before, the only exception being that this one was still white and not red. The sword around the rim of her trousers felt heavy as she walked to the edge of the hill to throw her old shirt in the ocean.

            When she stood on the edge, about to throw the shirt in, Zola saw a small boat with two soldiers about to throw a tied up dwarf in the ocean to drown. Telmarines. The soldiers were wearing Lord Miraz's equipment. Now that she was looking, the dwarf looked an awful lot like one whose house she helped rebuild.