𝒗𝒊. was it just a game to you?

            Caspian and the Pevensies went back to the place where all the Narnians were working after Caspian showed them the cave

            Caspian and the Pevensies went back to the place where all the Narnians were working after Caspian showed them the cave. He was walking in front of them, letting the siblings talk among each other. All Caspian wanted was to talk to his sister and learn everything about the life she had here.

            He came back, searching for the spot they left Zola at, but she wasn't there anymore. Caspian just assumed she'd run off somewhere, as she always used to do. But then he saw a circle of Narnians forming a little further down.

            A centaur turned around, having heard the footsteps. "Come quick, Your Majesty!" He yelled.

            Caspian began running. The Pevensie siblings followed him in his tempo, also wanting to see what the commotion was about. The Narnians had stopped working, so it must've been something important.

            They made a pathway so that the five could come through. Trumpkin sat on his knees in the middle, next to a body not moving. But, Caspian's eyes widened as he recognised the clothes. "No..." He ran faster, falling down on his knees next to Trumpkin.

            The already pale face of his sister was even paler, as if she was a ghost. He grabbed her hand. No pulse. That's when he saw the bandage sticking out of the shirt. Normally, Caspian would never lift his sister's shirt out of respect, but this was a different occasion.

            He lifted the shirt to see the messily tied bandages around her waist covered in old and new blood. Caspian started loosening them until they were completely loose. He saw the wound, recognising it as a stab wound. He casted his teary eyes on the purple looking wound, then switched to Trumpkin.

            Trumpkin never cried. Ever. But right now, he was. "She never told us either, Your Majesty," He sobbed. "I'm so sorry."

            "No, no, no, no," Caspian rambled. He started to pump Zola's heart, in the hopes that she would come back to him. "Do not die on me now, Fran, please." He begged. Caspian's tears wetted her shirt.

            "It's been done, My Liege." Badger tried to pull him away from the body from behind. His head hung low, his voice sombre.

              "No!" Caspian screamed. "She cannot die now! Not now that I've got her back. Not my sister. She can't— I can't—" Caspian fell back, breaking down. He hid his face in his hand. He couldn't bare looking at his sister. Not now. Not like that.