| •- Chapter 16 -• |

•~🤍~•
——————————————————————————

"Isn't it scary to be ready to die at such a young age."

——————————————————————————
•~🖤~•

Dekus pov

"He's all chained up, now we can begin." I heard someone say. I quickly opened my eyes only to see a pitch black room. I attempted to look around for any clue where I was to no avail. I felt my body tremble. I remember the feeling of being chained up way to well. I knew that nothing good was going to happen.

"It's seems he's awake, let's start the testing." The voice said again. The door creaked open and the light clicked on. My eyes shot round the room. The walls and floor were made of concrete, I saw a table in the corner of my eye, but I couldn't see what was on it. I looked around for more details but the small light barely lit up the room.

The person had closed the door and started walking over to me. I waited for them to walk under the light so I could see who it was. I froze seeing the white lab coat. I tensed up more with every step he took. He had a small clip board in his hand and two gloves in his pocket.

"Hello there cell mate 462." He said walking to the table. As soon as I heard that name I felt my eyes water. Memories of that awful place ran through my mind. He seem to be happy with my reaction and then went to put his gloves on. "It seems you remember that name, now let begin the quirk testing." He said grabbing a needle with some green serum.

"N-no!" I yelled as he walked closer. He stopped in front of me and pressed a remote. When he did that I felt an electrical shock go through my body. I screaming out in pain. He didn't care that seemed to make him happy. "Now now cell mate 462, you know it's bad to talk back to the doctors. I wouldn't want to press this remote again." He said while smiling at me.

He let go of the remote and the electric shock stopped. I gasped for air and cried out. The doctor walked closer and shoved the needle in my neck. I watch the serum disappear from the container. Then he snatch it out of my neck. It stung but it wasn't to bad. That's was until I felt it.

My whole body started hurting. I felt the the serum run through my blood. I thought I was for sure going to die this time. It was a terrible pain that felt like hell. I cried while trying to free myself from the restraints on my arm and legs. It was no use, I was way to drained to even try and fight back. I glared at the doctor through my cloudy eyes. "Tsk, what do you think your doing cell mate 462? It's impolite to glare at the nice doctors." He groaned while pressing the remote yet again.

I yelled out while thrashing around trying to escape. I didn't care how much it hurt yanking my arms from the metal restraints. I knew anything here would hurt a lot more. He let go of the remote and my body collapsed. Thing only thing keeping my upright was the chains on my arms.

I felt some relief but I was still in a huge amount of pain from the serum. My whole body was shaking and I couldn't even lift my head up." Already tired out? Guess we'll try again tomorrow. I'll see you again cell mate 462." The doctor said walking through the door. It slammed behind him, and now I was left alone.

The chains on my hands were connected to the roof while my feet were chained to the ground. I couldn't stand up right so I was dangling by my arms. The metal dug into my skin but all I could do was endure the pain. I cried with the last of my strength. I was finally some what free with dabi and toga. Now I'm back in the chains I had barely managed to escape.

Of course I still wasn't able to control my quirk. If I could maybe I could escape again. Who am I kidding though, that seemed impossible now.

"If only you weren't so useless. This is why everyone abandons you"

That's not true..

"Then why is no one coming to save you?"

They just can't find me

"You know that's not true. I bet their so happy you're finally gone"

No...

"You know I'm right Izuku. This is your payback for being a burden"

Maybe your right?

I was always a burden. I can't protect the one thing I want to. I let Eri be taken from me. I let those men kill my mother. It's all my fault my life's like this. That's why I have to endure this. It's what I deserve for being a burden to others.

I looked around at the broken room. It was fit for a person like me. I guess I'm stuck here, no one is coming for me. I'm sorry eri, in the end I couldn't rescue you. I have to repent for being a burden to everyone, especially including you.

I'm sure the hero's will come save you. I know your alive, you have to be. I'm sad I won't see you again. I don't think I should, seeing that I have truly become a villain. So please live a happy life for me. This is officially goodbye my little sister.

I know you won't come to fine me Dabi and nether will Toga. I've just been been an obstacle for you two. I'm sad I never told you how I felt Dabi. I'm sure you would never feel the same anyway. I'm just glad it was me instead of you two. I can endure this I already have before. Maybe one day I can escape and see you guys again.

So for now just forget about me. I'm only a burden to everyone.

——————————————————————————

~•| Word Count |•~
•—| 1000 |—•

——————————————————————————